3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Don_ 05.01.21 09:24 am

Simplified and realistic driving modes (Mafia 2)

Which mode do you like best and what is the huge difference between them?
Also, do you like to drive with a speed limiter?
We answer and discuss these questions in this thread.
49 Comments
Sort by:
O
Osprey 05.01.21

I did not feel the difference

T
Theory 05.01.21

I didn't feel any difference either, both modes are easy to learn.

M
Mimilun 05.01.21

And I drive a realistic one. I'm quite happy with it, I don't notice much difference in physics with other games.

H
Headluck 05.01.21

mostly played on realistic ... on some tasks I had to turn on the simplified mode ... I also used the limiter. In general, I do not like to ride cars in games, for me any mission in a car for a while is a whole test. In DLS I played almost all the time on the simplified one, because. There were too many idiotic tasks for a while.
What is the difference between realistic and simplified? I can't believe that someone didn't notice ... drifts ... especially in winter ... turning a wheelbarrow is more difficult. And she is not so obedient in management ...

F
FazeLoshka 05.01.21

No difference?

Yes, and huge. Try to turn on the realistic mode in the snow, and also turn off the limiter (it significantly limits the acceleration of the car, which makes it better in terms of behavior), and then gasp with all your might. The car will float down the road to the side lol. In fact, in summer it is not as difficult with a realist as in winter.

T
TIGERblacK 05.01.21

Simplified. Sometimes I go with a limiter.

e
eav96 05.01.21

Realistic, no limiter.
PS Kirk Rysin, in a realistic way - the physics of cars in the middle of TWENTY, not TWENTY-ONE !!!

b
bеstia 05.01.21

Everything exactly the wheelbarrow does not twist and does not skid, xs as on narrow tires .. but for example on the Volga, after the slightest breakdown (even on gravel), it immediately stabilizes immediately, and does not drive cars at speed, they just roll over to the side and sound like tires without traces. Rubber (and with a protector) with asvalt, after all, at a good temperature is notably enough. If slipping from a place is a thick smoker, in the mafia it is kokras kull (although there are not enough frames in it, fluffy, but as if two pictures are superimposed, it would be better to invest in it); in short, very nishtyak, everything is exactly better than in some of the din of a similar genre. In corners, the sound from the tires was too much washed down and the tracks are black, they should not be, and sometimes there is no that freakiness, the transfer of weight and smoothness in energy from each movement, more smoothing.

Realistic with using the limiter when starting and braking, because he does not make tracks. And spinning on realism is cool. In general, the mafia implemented all this very well, in GTA, these gadgets would be.

r
ruslan.yurevich2015 05.01.21

I just started playing, reached the 5th chapter and I pray to Odin that there are no missions with races in the game or drive for a while, because you will have to delete the game without really playing. Shit, not management. All the pillars are mine and I have to go from point A to point B for 15 minutes to get alive and whole.