3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
110misha 05.01.21 09:32 am

Anti-aliasing does not work in games

I bought a Sapphire Vapor-X R9 290 Tri-X OC graphics card a few months ago. processor amd fx-4200, motherboard 970a-ds3p.
After a month of use, anti-aliasing in games disappeared. And in some even soap (ArcheAge), read on some forums, no one knows the reason why this could be.
Note:
1) installed old driver versions.
2) demolished Windows and put firewood clean.
3) through AMD Radeon Settings, improved anti-aliasing and forced anti-aliasing, there is still no difference.
If anyone has come across, or knows the solution to such a problem, then write down.
47 Comments
Sort by:
110misha 05.01.21

When buying a video card, I had to take a new monitor, since the old one did not support a digital signal and a power supply. Could the monitor be the problem?

G
Gidralisk 05.01.21

how in general could anti-aliasing disappear or it is there or it is not in the game settings (install 4k and nah anti-aliasing forget the word)

110misha 05.01.21

Gidralisk is the
only way ... ((
if I forcibly do the coolest anti-aliasing, then very small squares appear on the text for a very short time (artifacts as I understand it)

110misha 05.01.21

and the text loses its clarity and the edges are almost rounded ...

U
USSoldier 05.01.21

out of the normal you only have a video card in your computer, your processor does not fully disclose this vidyahu and the motherboard is not very good, the problem may be in the motherboard, also in the video card itself, or due to the fact that the processor is weak, in general you should give the computer to some some good service center, if you have already done everything you could and did not help, then you need to disassemble the computer and see specifically what burned out there may be or fell off or the connectors are not working

G
Gidralisk 05.01.21

Damn, I won't smear the red ones, but I'm sitting on the green one I haven't heard about such problems that there is no anti-aliasing if the anti-aliasing was before the new video card, then the problem is probably in the vidyah itself

M
MunchkiN 616 05.01.21

a very difficult pitch situation sometimes it happens, however, the
first thing to fix is ​​to find a game with cool msaa anti-aliasing and make sure that it affects either the card load or the fps
if there is a load and anti-aliasing, then no, this is the most pleasant red bug that comprehended red cards in epic nano times ...
I think the problem can be solved by a complete reinstallation of Windows or choosing another Windows. it is always useful to have multiple windows on the pitch. and it takes a long time to understand the pitch.

the problem may be caused by alpha anti-aliasing enabled in the driver. it can be irreplaceable with some anti-aliasing.

110misha 05.01.21

Gidralisk
On the forums, both green and red face such a problem in new and old maps ... if you can attach links to other forums on this forum, then I will throw it off (I will find it and throw it off)

110misha 05.01.21

Gidralisk
Enter in Google "there is no anti-aliasing in games" and read on the forums of Russian and foreign languages ​​a lot of problems like ...

G
Gidralisk 05.01.21

110misha
your old vidyuha remained, if yes, screw the firewood, update and if the smoothing does not disappear, then most likely the case is in amd, more precisely in this new vidyuha some kind of constipation

G
Gidralisk 05.01.21

if you have nothing to lose, then reinstall the system all over again as mentioned above (MunchkiN 616)

110misha 05.01.21

Gidralisk
today I will take a screen from a friend, and I will check everything from him nvidia 550ti, I hope the ladders will disappear. If they do, then you have to sell this video card to some "smart person" or go to Moscow to the store where you bought it ... (700 km)

110misha 05.01.21

Spoiler

G
Gidralisk 05.01.21

110misha
all the bullshit if you have a guarantee, then maybe if this technical side is stupid then call this service ask about such a problem or you will come to their website the atoms will show the type of vidyuha the main thing works does not smoke no noise and the rest is not our problem, in fact, yes they sell and the Chinese do

110misha 05.01.21

Gidralisk
put the nvidia gtx 550ti card all the same (about the ladders)

G
Gidralisk 05.01.21

110misha
well, honestly, I don’t know what the fuck is, look in other sites for a solution, try to demolish the system (transfer everything important to one hard partition without rubbing and reinstalling)

D
Denxxx 777 05.01.21

110misha
the same garbage has been tormenting all the forums since October, rummaged through himself unsubscribed, no one knows anything .. I changed vidyuhi and installed not one power supply unit, installed another power supply unit with a different process, changed all versions of the Windows, installed the oldest drivers, plugged in to other monics, TV sets, nifiga !!!! I didn’t change only the RAM and hard

110misha 05.01.21

Denxxx 777
I have 2 options: either it is some kind of unknown virus that infects them in contact with the glands, or a quirk happened in the subconscious. Do your friends and acquaintances have such a problem?

D
Denxxx 777 05.01.21

110misha
They have no computers, they are not driven by this ..

D
Denxxx 777 05.01.21

110misha
And your friend normally shows 550ti with vidyuha ... Because today I bought a GTX 970 And nothing has changed, I think it's not a video card .. By the way, my motherboard is exactly like yours