3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Taren69 08.09.19 01:38 am

The price of games and hardware space be like?

Due to the growing rate starts to rise the price of games and hardware. If a year ago the new cost PC 900 rubles now not less than 2000 RUB, not to mention console games(there terrible). And most importantly, the trend of increased prices on games to survive, this was stated by the developers.Well, as a consequence be more expensive the hardware and the console too. The question is, will you save on games, hardware or deprive yourself in something else? Or wait until you get on torrents?And what about upgrade of iron?
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 08.09.19

1st I had a total psihologicheski annual limit on games so the cost of the games as such purchase is not affected. it just means less games per year. good interesting games in the short term, not much but still train not purchased digital games. there are several reasons for which I'll have to reevaluate my expenses and as a consequence to save on games.
2E will continue to build a super-heavy battleship pitch for having maximized its cost and extreme straining his torn pants budget, to death March to the Valhalla of the game, even without hope to reach the original maximum Assembly purposes.
everything on high, VA the name of the game!

A
Anomel Suna 08.09.19

There is 1 option...

Spoiler

C
Chelovek_bez_sovesti 08.09.19

MunchkiN 616
The second sounds like a plan in the losing war of the country :D

M
MunchkiN 616 08.09.19

Chelovecescie
goodbye Paschen earth, our ship was launched - the star battleship of amatovo
it's going to Iskandar, he is the last hope of the I.
we will definitely be back!

the console will again be vzryvaetsya.
beyond the galaxy, in the long way went he,
Spoiler
comic battleship of AMATOVO

Spoiler

n
ned flanders 08.09.19

MunchkiN 616
One can see nanopan) respect!

B
Beirut 08.09.19

Torrents religion does not allow using??? Get a job or two, and then time for games will be money to be missed

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 08.09.19

I have the Witcher 3 for 1199руб took.For the same price recently ACU+FC4.For 9240руб snatched Radeon 7950.More than anything, while fat will not take.Maybe Fall4 take if not 4000rub will cost