3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Malenkin 05.01.21 09:35 am

Walkthrough 3 chapter \ "Enemy of the State \" (Mafia 2)

Passage. 1.In the port, it is enough to move only one box to advance the story. Vito himself will not want to carry all the boxes. 2. The best tactical approach would be to sneak into the basement of the department and turn off the alarm in the safe (then the cops will not run and the work will be clean). Then you can even openly attack the guards (this will not affect the result in the least). 3. The amount of earnings will depend on the number of coupons sold. Plan your route so that after driving around the city center, finish work on the outskirts. 4. Before delivering the stolen coupons to Henry, it is better to take a new car, as there is a lot of driving. 5. If you go down to the basement, to the boiler room, you can get out of the building along 6 There is an exit on the second floor: if you leave the office with coupons and walk past the stairs, open the door of the next office, then you can get out through the window. Reward-700 Dollars for the entire chapter! Plot-Vito wakes up from the phone ring. Joe himself was not at home and had to pick up the phone. It turned out that it was Vito's mother. She began to ask the protagonist why he did not return home in the evening and whether he went to Mr. Pappalardo. Vito replies that he was, and Derek asked him to come in today. In the morning Vito goes to Derek's, and he offers him to move all the boxes for $ 10. Vito carried a couple of boxes, and then began to leave with the words: "I will earn twice as much in Barbaro Incorporated." Steve, Derek's "six", hears the name "Barbaro" and passes the words to Vito to Derek. Derek decided to check and called Joe, and Joe confirmed that Vito was his friend. Pappalardo offers Vito to stay and earn $ 50 from Southport workers. Reward - $ 700 for the entire chapter! Story - Vito wakes up from the phone ringing. Joe himself was not at home and had to pick up the phone. It turned out that it was Vito's mother. She began to ask the protagonist why he did not return home in the evening and whether he went to Mr. Pappalardo. Vito replies that he was, and Derek asked him to come in today. In the morning Vito goes to Derek's, and he offers him to move all the boxes for $ 10. Vito carried a couple of boxes, and then began to leave with the words: "I will earn twice as much in Barbaro Incorporated." Steve, Derek's "six", hears the name "Barbaro" and passes the words to Vito to Derek. Derek decided to check and called Joe, and Joe confirmed that Vito was his friend. Pappalardo offers Vito to stay and earn $ 50 from Southport workers. Reward - $ 700 for the entire chapter! Story - Vito wakes up from the phone ringing. Joe himself was not at home and had to pick up the phone. It turned out that it was Vito's mother. She began to ask the protagonist why he did not return home in the evening and whether he went to Mr. Pappalardo. Vito replies that he was, and Derek asked him to come in today. In the morning Vito goes to Derek, and he offers him to move all the boxes for $ 10. Vito carried a couple of boxes, and then began to leave with the words: "I will earn twice as much in Barbaro Incorporated." Steve, Derek's "six", hears the name "Barbaro" and passes the words to Vito to Derek. Derek decided to check and called Joe, and Joe confirmed that Vito was his friend. Pappalardo offers Vito to stay and earn $ 50 from Southport workers. Plot-Vito wakes up from the phone ringing. Joe himself was not at home and had to pick up the phone. It turned out that it was Vito's mother. She began to ask the main character why he did not return home in the evening and whether he went to Mr. Pappalardo. Vito replies that he was, and Derek asked him to come in today. In the morning Vito goes to Derek's, and he offers him to move all the boxes for $ 10. Vito carried a couple of boxes, and then began to leave with the words: "I will earn twice as much in Barbaro Incorporated." Steve, Derek's "six", hears the name "Barbaro" and passes the words to Vito to Derek. Derek decided to check and called Joe, and Joe confirmed that Vito was his friend. Pappalardo offers Vito to stay and earn $ 50 from Southport workers. Plot-Vito wakes up from the phone ringing. Joe himself was not at home and had to pick up the phone. It turned out that it was Vito's mother. She began to ask the main character why he did not return home in the evening and whether he went to Mr. Pappalardo. Vito replies that he was, and Derek asked him to come in today. In the morning Vito goes to Derek's, and he offers him to move all the boxes for $ 10. Vito carried a couple of boxes, and then began to leave with the words: "I will earn twice as much in Barbaro Incorporated." Steve, Derek's "six", hears the name "Barbaro" and passes the words to Vito to Derek. Derek decided to check and called Joe, and Joe confirmed that Vito was his friend. Pappalardo offers Vito to stay and earn $ 50 from Southport workers. and he had to pick up the phone. It turned out that it was Vito's mother. She began to ask the protagonist why he did not return home in the evening and whether he went to Mr. Pappalardo. Vito replies that he was, and Derek asked him to come in today. In the morning Vito goes to Derek, and he offers him to move all the boxes for $ 10. Vito carried a couple of boxes, and then began to leave with the words: "I will earn twice as much in Barbaro Incorporated." Steve, Derek's "six", hears the name "Barbaro" and passes the words to Vito to Derek. Derek decided to check and called Joe, and Joe confirmed that Vito was his friend. Pappalardo offers Vito to stay and earn $ 50 from Southport workers. and he had to pick up the phone. It turned out that it was Vito's mother. She began to ask the protagonist why he did not return home in the evening and whether he went to Mr. Pappalardo. Vito replies that he was, and Derek asked him to come in today. In the morning Vito goes to Derek, and he offers him to move all the boxes for $ 10. Vito carried a couple of boxes, and then began to leave with the words: "I will earn twice as much in Barbaro Incorporated." Steve, Derek's "six", hears the name "Barbaro" and passes the words to Vito to Derek. Derek decided to check and called Joe, and Joe confirmed that Vito was his friend. Pappalardo offers Vito to stay and earn $ 50 from Southport workers. why he didn't come home in the evening and whether he went to see Mr. Pappalardo. Vito replies that he was, and Derek asked him to come in today. In the morning Vito goes to Derek's, and he offers him to move all the boxes for $ 10. Vito carried a couple of boxes, and then began to leave with the words: "I will earn twice as much in Barbaro Incorporated." Steve, Derek's "six", hears the name "Barbaro" and passes the words to Vito to Derek. Derek decided to check and called Joe, and Joe confirmed that Vito was his friend. Pappalardo offers Vito to stay and earn $ 50 from Southport workers. why he didn't come home in the evening and whether he went to see Mr. Pappalardo. Vito replies that he was, and Derek asked him to come in today. In the morning Vito goes to Derek's, and he offers him to move all the boxes for $ 10. Vito carried a couple of boxes, and then began to leave with the words: "I will earn twice as much in Barbaro Incorporated." Steve, Derek's "six", hears the name "Barbaro" and passes the words to Vito to Derek. Derek decided to check and called Joe, and Joe confirmed that Vito was his friend. Pappalardo offers Vito to stay and earn $ 50 from Southport workers.

Then Vito goes to Freddy's bar, where Joe was waiting for him. He introduces Vito to Henry Tomasino, a soldier of the Clemente family. Henry gives Vito a task - to go to the Federal Service Department, and, quietly, steal gas coupons (at that moment coupons were in short supply). For this Vito can get $ 600. One problem - Henry does not know how Vito can get into the department, and suggests asking Maria - she worked in this department before.

From Maria Vito learned that you can go through the back door - the window is always open there. Vito sneaks around the department (it depends on the player whether the main character kills everyone or quietly steals the coupons), takes the coupons and returns to Henry. Henry examines them and sees that the coupons expire today.

Vito must have time to bring 6 coupons to 6 different Empire Bay gas stations. After that, he can return home.
3 Comments
Sort by:
E
Egor179 05.01.21

About

r
ruslan.yurevich2015 05.01.21

And I stand at the door of Maria Agnello and neither back nor forward. I can't open it. The game is Russian. Reinstall English or how to fix a bug?

R
Rela1s 08.02.21

How many times have I replayed the game and did not know about the signaling? Now I start to pass and turn it off. Damn thanks! :)