3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 05.01.21 09:35 am

Sandevistan (Cyberpunk 2077)

Just now I figured out that, for example, slowing down time by 25% means "up to 25%"
Forgive me, the lower the percentage, the greater the slowdown. Suddenly someone will come in handy.
9 Comments
Sort by:
w
wintermute322 05.01.21

Lol, seriously? We need to test it. And then when I was driving with Sandevistan, I used 50% with CD in 15 seconds and wondered why purple is much stronger than orange, which give 15-25% each.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 05.01.21

wintermute322
I tested, bought 10% and bought 25%, and the one that slows down the best by 10%. However, I still chose to slow down by 25% from CD for 15 sec, and made CD 5 sec to improve the heat sink.

T
TheNikolay00 11.01.21

Purple will not give such bonuses to damage, which, in principle, is more important than speed

w
wintermute322 15.01.21

TheNikolay00
I thought that the most damaging sandevistani reduced the speed by 10-15%, here it was no longer a matter of damage, it slowed down it made it possible to dodge bullets and overwhelm several opponents with a katana, plus a fast CD.
That is, I used it for survivability, and not for damage, which is kind of critical for a hand-to-hand fighter trying to unseat shooters.

T
TheNikolay00 15.01.21

wintermute322
Is the melee officer glass?

W
WhitePanda 15.01.21

Hello guys, please tell me I have a slightly different problem with the quest red prophet
I found all 3 routers, hacked them, I talked to Johnny at 3 points and I received an SMS with coordinates, but the point was not marked on the map and in the Journal reads the SMS from Unknown number. I can't go on with the quest. Help, can anyone know how to deal with this
Saving the old is no longer there, I have one quest separating from Platinum on ps4 ((((

w
wintermute322 15.01.21

TheNikolay00
on the highest difficulty, without sandevistan and scripts for chopping off optics and weapons - yes.

T
TheNikolay00 15.01.21

wintermute322 Melee
build he doesn't ignore power, does he? I just played as a shooter (reaction + composure) and that is not always one-shot

E
Eriori 29.01.21

TheNikolay00 One-shot
snipers, some even through cover.