3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gliscure 29.10.19 03:37 am

Departures from the game after the final whistle (FIFA 19)

The problem with strange crashes of games to desktop after the final whistle and only when I win, if draw or lose - everything is fine. No errors, just closes the game. Took a different graphics card and this problem for some time disappeared, but reappeared after some time. Now again put your. More began to fly out of Tom Clancy Wildlands, but there comes an error that the video driver nvlddmkm sys has stopped responding and has successfully recovered, could not find description for event ID 13 from source nvlddmkm sys. I don't know whether these events or not, about the bug fify did not find anything. Has anyone encountered similar?
12 Comments
Sort by:
m
mrKaktak 29.10.19

Gliscure
it is...downloaded by CPY CrackFix for FIFA 19...no more crashes

K
Komb0 29.10.19

and you have pirates on it?

G
Gliscure 29.10.19

mrKaktak
OK, I'll try it now
Komb0
Yes

R
RTYWD 29.10.19

Compugter cheat)

G
Gliscure 29.10.19

mrKaktak
help! Only here Russian comments are gone, like downloaded separately in a folder threw - did not help. Is there a Repack with Russian, but I'm afraid the career will be lost

m
mrKaktak 29.10.19

Gliscure
on account of the commentator don't know...I play in English).

T
Temirlan Omarov212 29.10.19

Gliscure
career is not lost if you're in front of these files will save.
go to Documents - FIFA19 - settings there files for the title will understand that there is a Career file, just compounds and so on.
find the right career to date and everything. then a new FIFA will install and these files will stick

G
Gliscure 29.10.19

Temirlan Omarov212
this is understandable, but if the Repack will be different, you never know, it would be a pity

T
Temirlan Omarov212 29.10.19

Gliscure
no, nothing will happen. I'm telling you!not stsy

K
King7710 29.10.19

But where to move crac fix

m
mrKaktak 29.10.19

King7710
in the game folder

K