3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 05.01.21 09:35 am

Steam no longer accepts PG bonuses and other payments, what should I do? :))

1) People tell everyone that payment does not work from different Internet wallets and does not send bonuses from PG, is it due to the fact that our moronic government led this law?

2) Are there any 100% working ways to replenish the steam wallet, except of course the official credit card which, of course, for security reasons, it is better not to shine?

Let's discuss :))
45 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 05.01.21

Here's the sadness, the trouble, MB will be less spam and stupid blogs for the sake of bonuses

L
Life is shit 05.01.21

Cheburashka
Go to the rustic.

E
Ely maze 05.01.21

Cheburashka
Well, there are no ways of replenishment "well, if only YAN There is no ban on it"

but bonuses can be sent to igromagaz through PG this can be done and buy games cheap,

for example, I bought almost the entire batman arkham series at 149 rubles

E
Ely maze 05.01.21

Cheburashka
but in general the solution is written in incentive

C
Coronavirus 05.01.21

So that's great! Steam with his obese bespectacled owner go through the forest. Torrents are more useful and games are much cheaper there!

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.01.21

Cheburashka
Cheburashka wrote:
except, of course, the official credit card which, of course, for security reasons, is it better not to shine?
And what is the danger, if not a credit card, but a debit card? Is it difficult to track through Sberonline if you don’t want to pay 60 rubles per month? Is it difficult not to put money there until you need a game? Is it difficult to block a card through Sberonline in case of account theft? that the cards have their own expiration date

M
Marsj 05.01.21

A virtual card from the same internet wallets.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.01.21

Marsj
By the way, there is such a theme in the savings):
Spoiler
Cheburashka
You created a good theme, comrade. I just ordered and received a virtual card, and I will pay for games from it

p
pekabir 07.01.21

Cheburashka wrote:
except, of course, the official credit card which, of course, for security purposes, it is better not to shine,
but who are you fucking with. as if you occupy a high rank in the FSB and keep a state secret under your pillow

L
Lodnar 07.01.21

darkpromo
Will not, alas.

K
King of Games 07.01.21

why are the admins silent?

K
KlausBarbie 07.01.21

yes, only on cards it takes more commission)

A
Alexander_Vesker 07.01.21

AntonToxa
well, my opera with VPN does not accept

S
SonyK_2 07.01.21

The King of Games wrote:
why are the admins silent?
The main "consumer" of GHG bonuses is worried ...;)

p
pekabir 07.01.21

SonyK_2

S
Setesh 07.01.21

Then I think what the error gives when displaying, but here "that's it")

K
Koteiko Leopold 11.01.21

I always used IgroMagaz, because it is sometimes cheaper there than on Steam, but the situation, of course, is extremely sad.

s
sega0 11.01.21

I agree, it's sad. did not check the truth, yet direct payment in steam,

p
pekabir 15.01.21

Well, what's with the bonuses? have not railed the situation yet? just 10K accumulated for translation

N
Nervios 15.01.21

Steam no longer accepts PG bonuses and other payments, what should I do? :)) .... The topic of the title is of course not correctly formulated. You cannot transfer money directly to Steam through the website's webmoney. Through Yumani, it is also impossible to transfer money directly to Steam. Back in 2020, a certain day, in which case, I could not buy from webmoney to direct in incentive, translated at the beginning of webmoney, and from webmoney to steam, and then bought. Later I got tired of this katovasia .. I tried money with Yandex, it turned out to be even easier and better than with WebMoney .. After Yandex, money, they changed to Yumani .. In January, after it was forbidden to transfer money for direct money, I tried to buy a game through Yumani for an experiment ... I bought the game without unnecessary difficulties ... And before that, when webmoney changed their wallets, I could not buy it at many game stores, since the general system has not yet changed to a ru wallet. In general, you can buy in the same way, only transferring money to Steam is now impossible directly. I saw some kind of steam cards, where you can buy and in steam like this you can throw money. I only buy games on incentive, but there are all sorts of cards, and I don’t do that kind of thing ... For me this is not critical, you can’t transfer money directly, and okay, it’s not hot, not cold. And if you only answer on the topic, then in theory the bonuses disappear, since it turns out that the money is transferred to Steam directly. Here it is already necessary to wait for an official answer from PG! PS what I wrote above, I have checked these two wallets, I only use these. I don't use cards because of a number of large-scale universal problems! I saw some kind of steam cards, where you can buy and in steam like this you can throw money. I only buy games on incentive, but there are all sorts of cards, and I don’t do that kind of thing ... For me this is not critical, you can’t transfer money directly, and okay, it’s not hot, not cold. And if you only answer on the topic, then in theory the bonuses disappear, since it turns out that the money is transferred to Steam directly. Here it is already necessary to wait for an official answer from PG! PS what I wrote above, I have checked these two wallets, I only use these. I don't use cards because of a number of large-scale universal problems! I saw some kind of steam cards, where you can buy and in steam like this you can throw money. I only buy games on incentive, but there are all sorts of cards, and I don’t do that kind of thing ... For me this is not critical, you can’t transfer money directly, and okay, it’s not hot, not cold. And if you only answer on the topic, then in theory the bonuses disappear, since it turns out that the money is transferred to Steam directly. Here it is already necessary to wait for an official answer from PG! PS what I wrote above, I have checked these two wallets, I only use these. I don't use cards because of a number of large-scale universal problems! not hot not cold. And if you only answer on the topic, then in theory the bonuses disappear, since it turns out that the money is transferred to Steam directly. Here it is already necessary to wait for an official answer from PG! PS what I wrote above, I have checked these two wallets, I only use these. I don't use cards because of a number of large-scale universal problems! not hot not cold. And if you only answer on the topic, then in theory the bonuses disappear, since it turns out that the money is transferred to Steam directly. Here it is already necessary to wait for an official answer from PG! PS what I wrote above, I have checked these two wallets, I only use these. I don't use cards because of a number of large-scale universal problems!