3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACDC2406 05.01.21 09:38 am

Photo Mode Issue (Cyberpunk 2077)

I am using patch v1.03. Previously (a couple of weeks ago) Photo Mode worked fine. Now, when you try to take a screenshot through the photo mode, the game freezes and crashes after a couple of minutes. No screenshot is taken. What could be the problem?
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
Malenkiy Osminojek 25.01.21

ACDC2406 No
solution found?
I am playing on patch 1.1 and the same problem. It's not even something that crashes, but straight Windows hangs when you try to take a screenshot. Everything would be fine, but without a picture I can't go through the Eurodin quest.

UPD. We managed to get around this moment. I dropped the resolution to the minimum and switched the game to windowed mode, then it worked without problems, perhaps the problem was that the resolution was not standard 16:10, or maybe something else.

A
ACDC2406 25.01.21

Malenkiy Osminojek
this problem remained
well, I managed to get around it by switching to another window, then a screenshot is taken

G
Guest 19.06.22

I'm having this issue on 1.5 and changing the resolution and windowed mode doesn't work. It crashes every time I take a screenshot.

s
sakimi 08.07.22

ACDC2406 The
same. I noticed that the game really freezes at 16:10 when you press the space bar.
If you minimize the game right after that, the game will rotate back to the maximum available resolution for the monitor.
Yes, well, at least the PrintScreen key saves. I screenshot and save using Windows methods, through Photoshop.