3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
harryadanaya 05.01.21 09:41 am

Hjerim House in Windhelm (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I ask for help, I climbed the Internet, but I did not find an answer, everywhere they write to buy a house in Windhelm, you need to complete the Blood in the Snow quest and the tasks of the BB or the Empire
I completed the quest about the maniac and joined the brothers of the storm completed the quest for the crown but I can't buy a house because Neither Ulfric nor the ruler have a line in the dialogue,
I ask for help, I want a house, but I can't, thanks in advance
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shepard 05.01.21

First you need to complete the BB, then you go into the house - there is blood and the beginning. quest like.
But I only performed "Blood in the Snow"

A
Alex2010god 05.01.21

Install the modification:
http://www.playground.ru/files/54815/
Through the Dovahkiin's hideout you will have access to all 5 houses, if you don’t find the keys, use the console
~ Unlock

R
Repo man 05.01.21

You need to go a little further behind BB and Ulfric himself will allow you to buy a house

h
harryadanaya 05.01.21

thanks, I will pass BB

P
Proffessor2.8 05.01.21

Yes, but in order to equip the hut, you need to complete the Blood in the Snow quest.

s
stels- 05.01.21

And if you joined the Empire? Is it possible to purchase this house without mods?

h
harryadanaya 05.01.21

Damn, Whiterun has already captured, Ulfric is silent about the house

T
Tiger [Overmind] 05.01.21

stels-

Yes. The new Jarl will gladly grant you the title of Thane and allow you to buy Khyerim.

F
Fat cat 05.01.21

It depends on how you went through "Blood ...". Spoiler alert: The killer is not the butler.

t
tartar 05.01.21

the lord of ulfric says that the house is not available yet

X
Xelell 05.01.21

If the quest "Blood in the Snow" is done correctly, and the manager is showing off, I used Setstage a7b33 10

Y
Yaava or the monster 05.01.21

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23056?tab=files this is a bug fix with a purchase

V
Vadim apd 24.05.21

Shepard
How to equip a hierim if I did not complete the quest `` blood in the snow '', but I went through all the BB quests, except for helping the locals, I can't buy a house, I gave out the key with the console, I thought the butcher's diaries would start the quest, but in the end fucking, the steward says like "terrible sales have taken place there and it is not yet possible" WHAT DO I DO ????????

V
Vadim apd 24.05.21

Yaava or a monster
How to equip a hjerim if I did not complete the quest `` blood in the snow '', but I went through all the BB quests, except for helping the locals, I can't buy a house, I gave out the key with the console, I thought the butcher's diaries would start the quest, but in the end fucking , the steward says as if "terrible sales have taken place there and it is not yet possible" WHAT DO I DO ????????

V
Vadim apd 24.05.21

tartar boy
How to equip a hierim if I did not complete the quest `` blood in the snow '', but I went through all the BB's quests, except for helping the locals, I can't buy a house, I gave out the key with the console, I thought the butcher's diaries would launch the quest, but in the end fucking, the steward says like "terrible sales have taken place there and it is not yet possible" WHAT DO I DO ????????

V
Vadim apd 24.05.21

harryadanaya
How to equip a hierim if I did not complete the quest `` blood in the snow '', but I went through all the BB quests, except for helping the locals, I can’t buy a house, I gave out the key with the console, I thought the butcher’s diaries would start the quest, but in the end fucking, the ruler says like "terrible sales have taken place there and it is not yet possible" WHAT DO I DO ????????

V
Vadim apd 24.05.21

Proffessor2.8
How to equip hjerim if I did not complete the quest `` blood in the snow '', but I went through all the BB quests, except for helping the locals, I can't buy a house, I gave out the key with the console, I thought the butcher's diaries would start the quest, but in the end fucking , the steward says as if "terrible sales have taken place there and it is not yet possible" WHAT DO I DO ????????

J
Java or monster 24.05.22

Vadim upd
Do you happen to have a mod for after blood on ice? and finally this is the most buggy mod