3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex 19061967 05.01.21 09:42 am

Impressions of the full game (PC) (Shining Resonance Refrain)

Is there anyone who wants to give their opinion on this game? After all, the rating was put down, and no one wants to share their impressions.
3 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex 19061967 22.02.21

It's strange, it's been 1.5 months, and it's still dull, like in a tank. For the first time, back in the summer of 2018, a wonderful Japanese role-playing game was released on the PC, live, colorful, interesting. Whoever wanted to, found on it a crack and a trainer from Fling , like me, for example, but apparently everyone is shy or does not want to express their opinion about the game. And the rating is given "for the eyes." It is inconvenient, apparently, to admit that you like the "anime" game - they will laugh at the playground.

r
requiemmm 18.09.21

A game with very beautiful characters, decent music, good graphics, somewhat reminiscent of Kami no Rhapsody in terms of banging on the heads with musical instruments, but the gameplay and combat system in the game, ahem, are ambiguous, let's just say. It's not DS or even Tales of, it's a shame to look at local bosses. Here he crawls towards you with the speed of a lame turtle, here he swings, you step back, he hits with another blow, you step back, even without dasha, just on foot, but he has a GREAT lifebar and even in those moments where you have to run and save according to the plot someone there, you stop for a couple of weeks of playing time to grind. I can't appreciate the plot as a whole, I played a few hours, but so far the game is perceived simply as a bellhop grindilka about a dude with the character of Ikari Shinji, collecting a harem of colorful girls. Shinji, get into the robot ... ugh, call the dragon! And he was like this: I can't, my mother forbade me! - but all your women will be killed now, cormorant! - Ehhh, I hope my mother will forgive me ...
Well, you can play, why not, there are interesting moments, the system of relations is this one, the ability to choose replicas while chatting on the go, pumping weapons from use, but the estimate, I think, is somewhat overestimated.

a
alex 19061967 09.12.21

I am writing my review for the PC version of the game. A real colorful and lively Japanese RPG game. Few of these games are released on the PC nowadays. Unlike pixel slag, this game has excellent graphics and an interesting plot, as well as a good portrayal of the characters' characters. The Shining series itself has the same long roots as the illustrious Final Fantasy series, Dragon Quest, Tales of ... and lesser known (but not in Japan) series like Fairy Tail and Star Ocean. Some of the players may still remember and love the old hits on Sega Megadrive - Shining Force and Shining Force 2. Shining Tears and 2 games in 3D were also released on PS2 - Shining Force EXA and Shining Force Neo with cool graphics and combat in real life, without turn-based battles reminiscent of Diablo, but prettier and cooler. The beautiful and interesting Shining Blade (2010) and Shining Ark (2012) also came out on Soni Playstation Portable, but both are only in Japanese. And so, in 2014, the PS3 was released in English and Shining Resonance, which was ported to PC in 2018, also in English under the name Shining Resonance Refrain. Alas, the SEGA company did not even think to insert Russian localization into the game, but nevertheless there was a translator at Zone of Games who completely translated both the text and textures of the game into Russian. Due to the lack of Russian localization and the nasty Denuvo, which SEGA has not yet removed from the game, few people in Russia know about the game. I was able to download and install the Russification of the game and evaluate it in Russian. The game definitely deserves the attention and respect of everyone who loves and appreciates quality Japanese RPGs. Do not look at other people's opinions and reviews, make your own opinion about the game by playing it. The game, of course, is a niche, and not everyone can find Russification. But she, Shining Resonance Refrain, will surely find her way to the heart of every true lover and connoisseur of good and soulful Japanese RPGs.