3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sargarus 05.01.21 09:44 am

Why is the score so low? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Why is the score so low?
13 Comments
Sort by:
I
IIHumanII 05.01.21

A lot of people just give it a blast without even playing the game. They start pouring in about donation, about the high price, about optimization. When you can get everything for donation for free and forever. Buy offline activation on different sites and play as much as you like or a subscription. I played 85 hours in the game, there were 2 sorties, and then let's just say for my reason. This game is an order of magnitude higher than the odyssey. And it is much easier to play, here you can go purely according to 1 plot and you will feel great. Yes, there are some bugs, but this is already in additional tasks. In the plot, I have not met a single bug. I think the developers will fix everything, add even more content and the game will generally be on fire. For the sake of visual processing, it's already worth playing. And to compare with the witcher, etc. The Witcher will undoubtedly remain the best game of all time, at least for me. To whom that as they say.

A
AlexanderMakarenko013 05.01.21

IIHumanII
you forgot to add the most common cry in the style of "Only the scenery and the hero change"

I
Ixian 05.01.21

Sargarus
User ratings will increase when the game is hacked and released on torrents. As for the editors' assessment, then ...
Man, what did you expect from those who gave the maximum score to the game promoting rear-wheel drive?

A

For me, the game is "Good Average". I miss the odyssey sea voyages (I didn't like the Black Flag that you can't climb any surface). Few cultists, mercenaries were replaced by zealots, very few historical figures (only Alfreda noticed). The plot has become more extended - this is a plus.
ps But I still miss the old assassin mechanics and one very large city.

A

Ixian
and where is the propaganda? If you play as a female character, you don't notice all these problems at all.

I
Ixian 05.01.21

AlexanderMakarenko013
AlexanderMakarenko013 wrote:
where is the propaganda? If you play as a female character, you don't notice all these problems at all.
What game did you mean? However, it is difficult even for the blind to ignore the problem of bio-waste.

A

Ixian
specific example is possible ???

I
Ixian 05.01.21

AlexanderMakarenko013
Yes, at least the same moral deformity the_last_of_us_part_2. The editors gave her the maximum score, since the players in our country are normal people. They put the average and actively slandered on the forum. That's just the whole truth about the game and the propaganda of inferiority was removed instantly.

H
Hellhound_Anger 05.01.21

If you play as a female character, you don't notice all these problems at all.

While playing Odysseus, I was surprised at the number and quality of female mercenaries! Enta series has long outlived its usefulness, and the monotony goes wild, starting with the plot and the tree of pests - <Order of Valhalla and Cultists of the Cosmos in Odysseus>! Doesn't roll in anymore. the only profit of the game is the location, the yubiki can make beautiful maps, the rest is commonplace.

A

Ixian
we are discussing valhalla now, not tlou 2

I
Ixian 05.01.21

AlexanderMakarenko013
Essentially no difference. However, valhalla, like the last games of the assassin series, grants the right to choose the gender of the GG.
If you play as a female character, you don’t notice all these problems at all. I do
n’t play with women, I don’t play and I won’t play. IRL himself is a man. I don't know how to play in valgal yet, since there is no hacking yet. But at the moment I'm evaluating the game to the maximum.

D
Derley 05.01.21

Who looks at these estimates and trusts .. Anyway, all the main expectations are associated with the hacking of Valhalla)

M
MODERN_GEAR 05.01.21

Hellhound_Anger

Another hater who hasn't played the game.
Of course Eyvor is not a beauty, but not a freak either.