3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Invisible Sun 05.01.21 09:44 am

Judy does not call after the quest Palace Coup (Cyberpunk 2077)

This is the penultimate quest in her chain, I actually play for the girl and try to get into an affair with her, did everything as needed and tried to win her over, she should call in 7 days and no matter how much time I waste, she doesn't want to call .. (V the guide says that if I accept Maiko's plan or her money, then I won't be able to get an affair with Judy ..) And as a result, I did not kill Maiko and did not agree to her plan and money. At the end of the mission, she kissed me on the cheek and said that I'll see you. And she doesn't call, does it work? According to the plot, he did not go far, it is necessary to meet with Takemura, etc.
5 Comments
Sort by:
W
Warrior of Morgoth 05.01.21

Invisible Sun
Will he call sooner or later, has he gone to Panama already? And what money!) You do not agree with her, let go. the dolls will then be killed. 2) You agree with her, but you don’t take money, everyone is safe and healthy.

A
Az_Az 05.01.21

Invisible Sun
Maiko didn't come out of that room alive, Judy was slightly shocked by this circumstance. But the affair with her eventually happened.

I
Invisible Sun 05.01.21

Warrior Morgoth
Panam was not yet there, called in the end)

I
Invisible Sun 05.01.21

Az_Az
Everywhere something is different, it was written that if you kill her, then there will be NO type of novel, it is strange in general)

A
Az_Az 05.01.21

Invisible Sun
Further dialog choices may have played a role. I don't remember literally, but after the events with Maiko, I chose something like - I didn't plan, it happened ...
Then Judy and I swam a little, and after that in the bathroom I asked about blue hair