3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 05.01.21 09:50 am

Peter Inglert (Death Stranding)

can it be connected to the hir network before act 4? in act 3 it is impossible to connect his region to the dick network.
11 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Raixs- 05.01.21

After the Higgs chapter you can) So I advise you to complete his 4 orders before this chapter.

S
SkyraX 08.01.21

-Raixs-
I have like chapter 7, I don't remember the name.
Can you fix the camera behind the vehicle? otherwise it tires me to use the mouse all the time

-
-Raixs- 08.01.21

SkyraX The
camera cannot be fixed.

S
SkyraX 11.01.21

-Raixs-
found a solution in the form of enabling 1 person mode (G), the camera follows the car) in the motorcycle also works

n
nuka 11.01.21

discard the save ALI213 or CODEX. for errors I can not play. almost at the beginning of the game. tried on tablets ALI213 or CODEX

S
SkyraX 12.01.21

Well,
if at the very beginning, what's the problem with starting a new game?

n
nuka 12.01.21

SkyraX
starting a new game does not help. I tried to play on 2 tablets ALI213 or CODEX.
There are a lot of different mistakes. Even there are mistakes for the terrain. This is when you need to get somewhere and the game in certain places knocks out the error in water and the same places all the time and not how not to get around. Already about 3-4 chapters. Only 2 motorcycles have opened. the game got sick of it. I'll wait for the patch if it comes out

S
SkyraX 12.01.21

nuka
a patch? the game is already version 1.05 / 1.06 and it is unlikely there will be more patches, especially since everything is passable even on version 1.02, so look for the problem yourself, download a normal repack or rip and do not change tablets during the passage

n
nuka 12.01.21

I immediately started playing the pirate patch 1.06 with fixes on the video card. Skills will not support the last direct 12.

S
SkyraX 29.01.21

I completed the game by reading all the letters and notes, Peter Inglert is this the Higgs?

D
DrAgon_steel 20.01.23

SkyraX
Uh-huh - as they say: "This is a turn!"