3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m_roma 05.01.21 10:06 am

fix gog bug version 1.22 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello citizens!
This topic is for those who do not have a license for some reason and cannot check the cache in steam in GOG or Origin, bug fixes after patch 1.22. I'll tell you specifically about the problem, after installing patch 1.20 or 1.22, an incorrect description of the skills appeared, you will see a screen at the link below, and the mutagens did not change the icons as it was in the trailer or in the stream blood and wine. That is, the icons remain old. This is due to the fact that the patch installer did not delete some files in the folder along the path The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt content patch0, namely files named .w3strings and texture.cache, if you delete these files, then an error with incorrect description of skills such as $ 1 $ will disappear, and mutagens will acquire icons as promised by the developers

the patch0 folder should look like in the screenshot below, delete everything except enpc.w3speech, rupc.w3speech and sounds.cache patch0
folder screen

here is the screen of the error

on the screen the error

itself is not actually invented by me, I just did not find an answer, here and decided to help. the author of the fix installer theBliss correcting errors probably does not think about the fact that not everyone just wants to run his exe file to fix the game, after much persuasion he released instructions on how to do without his program and do it manually, his original text at the bottom

Go to: / content / patch0 and delete all files with: w3strings extension along with: texture.cache file

I don't know, but judging by the instructions, there was no reason to create a program, but simply manually delete it

Ps do not forget to back up the files you are deleting. And you

never know. The guys and kaermorhen ru also helped me, without them this post would not exist
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danzel87 05.01.21

Roman Medved
Thank you! Now the description is normal and the textures have changed

m
m_roma 05.01.21

Danzel87
please

i
inartr86 05.01.21

hmm .. it helped me too .. But there were some kind of loadings or something .. during the dialogues .. although just yesterday there was no such thing ..

A
Alexander Shimanski 05.01.21

no one accidentally has background music and did not disappear during battles?

m
m_roma 05.01.21

Alexander Shimanski
no, not missing

A
Ayden559 05.01.21

For example, I lost my music while playing gwent. Until all that I noticed

m
m_roma 05.01.21

Ayden559
What you delete is responsible only for text and textures and not for music or voice acting

A
ANDREI 47 05.01.21

Roman Medved,
thank you, but there is still a problem with the experience, here's a screen how to fix it?

m
m_roma 05.01.21

ANDREI 47
and this is corrected with a cleansing potion, try and redistribute

A
ANDREI 47 05.01.21

Roman Medved
does not help tried

m
m_roma 05.01.21

ANDREI 47
There was a topic in mine on the playground, look at the forum for a bug with experience in mine. It was not solved either. You go to blood and wine, and there are such problems. Safe lock. You need to open it back. If not far gone

A
AlexJi 05.01.21

thank you very much friend helped a lot

D
Dzengrave 05.01.21

Please help me find a solution to the problem with elongated muzzles in NPCs in Toussaint after patch 1.22