3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GMXardas 05.01.21 10:06 am

Horse Racing Erasmus Vegelbud (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Defeated all rivals, but the quest was not "completed", is this a bug or should it be?
Spoiler
15 Comments
Sort by:
z
zzz111zzz 05.01.21

GMXardas You play
with a trainer and cheat mod

W
W0LVER1NE5700 05.01.21

zzz111zzz
I went through the game without cheats and trainers and I also have some kind of quest, although it is completed. So rather a bug ...

z
zzz111zzz 05.01.21

W0LVER1NE5700
I understood what a bug was
and whether the award was given or not

W
W0LVER1NE5700 05.01.21

zzz111zzz
And there was no reward) The quest is already at the very end of the game, you had to catch the runaway horse. I caught up with her, talked to the owner of the horse, and the quest is still hanging))

z
zzz111zzz 05.01.21

W0LVER1NE5700
Well, let it hang,
It doesn't destroy the game

M
MrSmoke67 05.01.21

He was some kind of buggy, when I drove with Vegelbud the second time (I lost the first, I will explain), two advancing rivals galloped along the road with us, and in addition, one of the checkpoints was not passed, that is, it remained in place, which is why the next ones did not appear ( actually because of this, and lost the first time), tried to just go after Vegelbud, leaving the point behind, in the end overtook him and, oddly enough, won. Rave.
The most important thing is that from the moment they introduce crap with certificates in Novigrad, an incredible amount of different garbage and bugs began to happen with the game. Then I could not run, then I noticed that my energy of some fig was not being restored, it turns out it was a kind of bluntness due to a circular attack that wastes energy. That Triss ran into the wall for 15 minutes, then something else, pi ... ts some.

W
W0LVER1NE5700 05.01.21

MrSmoke67
Exactly the same crap was with Vegelbud. I drove through the checkpoint, but it did not count. For 10 minutes I fucked up with one quest, somehow miraculously passed (I let the opponent forward almost to the very finish, and then overtook)

G
GMXardas 05.01.21

The quest is not buggy. You just need to go down the stairs, there you will be met by Tesak's messenger, then everything will be clear. Just turned it in.
And in terms of cheats, I'm a fan of Gothic, so in any game, where possible, I put unlimited weight, and nothing more. But this is my personal business, not yours.

G
GMXardas 05.01.21

Spoiler

V
Vitaly Markin 05.01.21

And I can't even start this quest. I come to the races and give 100 kroons to participate and throw everything into an endless load. And I hear applause, and if you press forward a couple of times, then Herold says "Forward, Roach!" but instead of playing a black screen and endless loading. A wonderful game, a bug on a bug drives a bug.

V
Vitaly Markin 05.01.21

After 100,500 reloads, the quest was postponed, well, almost. As a result, I competed with myself at the start with a horse without a rider.

B
Big smoke 05.01.21

As for the nets in Novigrad, they immediately appeared or as they passed, they write everywhere like this.
Memorial Derby
How to participate: Board in Velen or Novigrad
Completed the quest Treasure of Count Reuven and A Question of Life and Death, no exclamation mark.
I reviewed the boards in Novigrad and Velen, but there is nothing about the races.

g
ganjin 05.01.21

Big Smoke
Dude, can you drop by here sometime and tell me you solved the problem?))) Or who else knows. Here is the same garbage. Passed the quest "list of harlots" (participated in the races with the ambassador on someone else's horse), just passed the "question of life and death" and can not find how to start the usual races? Everywhere it is really written: "How to participate: Board in Velen or Novigrad", in one place it is written that it is on the board in Novigrad, or you can just come along one of the quests I mentioned. I'm playing a new game +. What to do then? How does this quest even begin? Is it enough to come to the stands and there will be an NPC or what?
PS. The quest appeared automatically after the "Hunt for the Younger" quest. I didn't think so.

A
Apa7he 05.01.21

The races of Erasmus Vegelbud are not a bug, take the weighed quest and go to the place of the races, automatically turn on the script from the lords of the trebun, I went through almost the whole game after 2 days, the script worked for everyone, good luck)

T
The_Black_Wolf 05.01.21

It seems that the quest should still continue after descending the stairs. If this did not happen, then there is probably a bug