3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Armagedonik 05.01.21 10:06 am

Treasures of Albion (Fable)

Has anyone found it?
And where are all the pieces of the map?
I only found 3.
Is it worth looking for him at all and what is there?
50 Comments
Sort by:
-
--Ripper-- 05.01.21

There is a frying pan, dada is a frying pan. If you collect all the pieces, then you dig a frying pan with 100 damage and three slots. If you just dig up without finding the treasure, then the pan will be useless.

F
Felixs 05.01.21

where are the remaining pieces of the card ??? I found the current 5 and 6 parts

-
-Fobos- 05.01.21

The last piece is obtained from the envious dudes that attack you in different locations.
This happens mainly at night. At least at night 100%
Attack in these locations: Hook Coast, Knothole Glade, Prison Path, Witchwood Cullis Gate, Wind Mill.
It's best to run everywhere in one night.
After killing the last assassin, you need to stand a little over his little body. They will give the last piece of paper (I missed the 3rd part)

-
-Fobos- 05.01.21

2 Ripper.
I've collected everything, but, blah, I evaporated to look for this treasure. Where does he lie though?

F
Felixs 05.01.21

For a short time, this frying pan lies between a bale of hay and a barn, if there are all the keys, it will have 100 damage and three attachment slots!

G
Gethigh 05.01.21

Excuse me, but where is this barn actually located ???

o
organyx 05.01.21

people tell me where are all the tips and where is the treasure itself

t
thell 05.01.21

One hint (number 4) I remember a chela who stands in front of the gates in Knothole Glade, and where I found others I forgot .. But I remember that I found everything except 1-2. It was still not clear where the treasure was .. I tried everything, everywhere visited, dug almost everywhere where possible ..!

N
NOtaNk 05.01.21

Secondary Quest: Hidden Booty Hunt.
Main task: Treasure hunt.
Fulfillment: In order to find the treasure, you first need to collect all six clues with which you will find the
location of the buried treasure.
Treasure Clue 1: Awarded as a reward for completing the Bounty Hunt side quest.
Treasure Clue 2: Awarded as a reward for completing the Lost Trader side quest.
Treasure Clue 3: Awarded as a reward for completing the Assassin Attacks side quest.
Treasure Clue 4: Awarded as a reward for completing the Archery Competition side quest.
Treasure Clue 5: Awarded as a reward for completing the Defend Orchard Farm (Attack Orchard Farm) main quest.
Treasure Clue 6: Awarded as a reward for completing the Rescue the Archaeologist main quest.
Once all six clues have been collected, head to Orchard Farm and between the barn and the haystack, you can unearth the treasure.
However, it is not as valuable as we would like and you will be disappointed. This treasure is most likely just a
cruel joke by Peter Molyneux.
Reward: Frying Pan (cost - 20 gold coins, damage - 100, four slots for improvements).

Source - walkthroughs with CheMax.

f
filka 05.01.21

People, I put myself a license from 1C. I installed a mini-image, trained. But when I take the first task, when I leave the building, I throw it into Windows. Without any comment.
The computer is weak (1200MHz, 512MB, 128M Geforce3 Ti200), but the game ran without brakes at all.
When loading, it also throws it out. How to be?

D
DeadlyShadow 05.01.21

How do you find these treasures? there are only three tips 1,2,4. Help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T
Two of one 05.01.21

Yes, I'm looking too.

D
DeadlyShadow 05.01.21

duck damn in general a galyak of tips from where to get them ..... PPC

T
Two of one 05.01.21

I found five clues (do side quests more often and open all the chests)

D
DeadlyShadow 05.01.21

I can't find all the keys, but I completed all the flow tasks (((I caught in the water, I caught everything ((((and write hints plizzzz))))

T
Two of one 05.01.21

Then somehow. Haven't played Fable for a long time

T
Tyler Durden 05.01.21

pix.PlayGround.ru
Here it is buried. Drill a shovel in your teeth and dig ...: D Koneshno be upset when you see this treasure: D

T
Two of one 05.01.21

Is it in the apple orchard?

T
Tyler Durden 05.01.21

Yes ... Orchard Farm

T
Two of one 05.01.21

Heh, but I liked it)))