3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Naylus7 05.01.21 10:08 am

What's your favorite armor in the game?) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have bear armor in its first form, the cloak vibrates very cool in the wind, and the colors of the norms, and then, with improvement, as for me, it is no longer so cool
20 Comments
Sort by:
s
shtromk 05.01.21

Naylus7
There is armor for 373 units, my favorite and it looks very beautiful (as in my opinion ), but it only costs 16,000 kroons ...

M
MudrichenkO 05.01.21

Naylus7
I collected all types of armor, the school of the Bear, the school of the Griffin and the school of the Cat
Judging by the beauty, then I like the armor with which you start the game, that is, Geralt's armor
Judging by the characteristics, I liked the armor of the Griffin school

And from the swords I liked only from School of the Bear although from the school of the Snake is also normal.

I chose the crossbow from the Cat school.

G
GGame 05.01.21

I like the armor from the armor masters from Vronitsa

D
DarKSiR_666 05.01.21

I like the initial jacket and its upgrade, I hope with dlc they will finish it up to a full set

b
bravointheua 05.01.21

The most memorable is the initial armor, but its characteristics are not very good.
PS: does anyone know how to change the stats of an armor? (I mean in the .ini file, etc.)

l
lookaway 05.01.21

I break between a bear and a cat (

s
seffko 05.01.21

bravointheua
download mod on the nexus.

M
Mr. Sirocco 05.01.21

Cat, cat and Cat again!

A
AlexanderSky 05.01.21

I like the initial set (in beauty) and the set of bear armor, from swords, forged by a silver mourner and a blade of winter that Crach an Krayt gave

S
Serega666 05.01.21

Nilfgaard's armor well, and the initial armor from Kaer Morhen and the bear, like the same thing, but only the very first one without improvements

A
Alex coachman 05.01.21

The initial armor is the coolest. Would make it really possible to improve the armor of the wolf school.

N
Nemesis 05.01.21

In general, after I opened the Cat's armor, I did not wear anything else. Since she is most suitable for Geralt in style.

I also liked the armor of Freya's warrior. Black and orange.

C
Ca1denc 05.01.21

MudrichenkO
As far as I understand, the Armor in which Geralt starts the game is the armor of the wolf school. Since Kaer Morhen is the wolf school, this is why it cannot be found in the game by blueprints. That leaves the Cat, Bear and Griffin. only swords. I liked the initial armor and you can improve it, though only 1 time. And so I ran only in the Armor of the Cat School, since the passive on the cat's armor and the pumped skill, for fast attacks, gives good and frequent crit damage + fast energy accumulation . And in appearance I liked it the most.

Ps The crossbow was thrown right after he killed the Griffin on the quest. The witches never used a crossbow))

N
Nighthawkreal 05.01.21

The griffin armor is a normal leather jacket, especially the second version.

s
snayper2013 05.01.21

The armor of the Kota school, the first version is the cutest in my opinion, and the master version is the coolest in appearance, just a kind of special forces.

N
Nighthawkreal 05.01.21

Ca1denc
And Lambert is jealous :)

A
Angelica04 05.01.21

imperial armor

R
Ruslan Otyan 05.01.21

School bear, just perfect, hurry fo guinblade mother yo by the leg!
Well, only a cat's crossbow))

l
lil yuung 05.01.21

Outwardly, the most beautiful armor in the game is, in my opinion, Nilfgaard armor)

G
GalaXXXy 05.01.21

1 version of the school armor bears + black paint = looks good) I
also like the Grandmaster of the Griffin school very much)