3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ernest Myshkin 05.01.21 10:08 am

Problem with selling logs (Farming Simulator 15)

Hello everyone, I have such a problem, logs are not sold near the train. What is the reason for this?
12 Comments
Sort by:
a
alurb 05.01.21

Ernest Myshkin
I would name the card so that you can help.

E
Ernest Myshkin 05.01.21

Map Bjornholm

B
BS.STARS 05.01.21

Ernest Myshkin
if you use other mods technique or there are mod cards then calculate which of the mods conflicts with the default card

B
BS.STARS 05.01.21

Ernest Myshkin
and if there are no mods at all, only the standard is in the game, then in the incentive, check the integrity of the game cache and if some buggy file will restore it

B
BS.STARS 05.01.21

Ernest Myshkin
if, of course, you have a lick of a game, and if a repack then by calculating mods

E
Ernest Myshkin 05.01.21

Removed all mods, didn't help.

_
_Grads 05.01.21

Ernest Myshkin
It's hard to say so right away, but the question is, how did you sell, unload or automatically? It's just that the trigger is located very low there, if from the default ones (tractor trailer and forwarder) they were somehow hardly sold automatically from the lowest logs, then from other trailers higher, it is quite possible that you cannot do without unloading.
But if this is not the problem, then you need to reinstall the game - if it is Steam - check the integrity of the cache, if a pirate, then just reinstall.

P
Pokakana 05.01.21

I tried everything there, as soon as high trailers, especially fashion ones, are not for sale. I solved the problem simply, I fit the trailer, drive up to the side on a telescopic loader and just tilt the logs and fall and everything is sold, and then the loader back, the tractor must be unhooked. And my advice is to sell only next to the train, not to throw it into the pond, because after you have folded the logs into the yellow rectangle, go up and start the train - another 70-80 percent will be added to the money.

e
e13geni4 05.01.21

Ernest Myshkin
Don't listen to anyone ...))))
Until the train returns, you won't sell the next batch of logs (for Bjornholm, the logs need to be thrown into the trigger, from the trailer they can't be sold automatically!) And when the train returns, you also need to wait the time before your logs are accepted for purchase. (Obviously, this time is allotted for loading and unloading, or until the driver sober up ...)
And another trick: go to the logs that are in the trigger and do not want to be sold, and saw them off with a chainsaw - the log will be sold immediately!
Why - I can't explain ... :-)

e
e13geni4 05.01.21

Pokakana
Pond accepts logs at 50% (approximately) higher price than the train station !! Those. 1.5 times more expensive. This is average.
BUT: by pulling the lever and sending the train, after a while you will receive the same amount for which you sold the logs (for the average level), so in general it is a little more profitable to sell at the station.

P
Pokakana 05.01.21

Yesterday I unloaded logs on the train, not all of them are valuable, their price was 2-6 thousand for a maximum of 102 k, sent the train another 123k, it
turns out, plus 120%, the
same thing was handed over to the pond about 150k

e
e13geni4 05.01.21

The original way of selling logs on the Elenovka v 3.3 !!
I have never seen this on any map!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

You just enter a pond with logs, and you leave without them, but with money! )))))))))))))))