3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mykc 05.01.21 10:08 am

Very long downloads (Pillars of Eternity)

In short, how can you solve the problem of long downloads (2 minutes, if not more), the fact that the inventory opens for 15 seconds, also switches between characters for 15 seconds in the inventory? Given the fact that I play hard and die quite often, this is quite annoying. It seems to have installed the last 4 patch, but nothing has changed.
8 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironHAMMER.ms 05.01.21

Operations are few. Although the downloads between locations and with a sufficient number of operatives are long.

m
mykc 05.01.21

Apokalipsis113
4 GB of RAM. Winchester is also normal, according to the parameters of the GTA 5 computer, of course, it will not pull, but last year's games all flew. I just don't think that the game eats so much, because when moving and in battles, the game works without lags and between the location it loads normally, but when I open the inventory or press the restart button, a complete kapets begins.

A
Artem Cullen 05.01.21

12 Operations, 2 videos, 2TB sataIII, defragmented immediately after installing the game and NOTHING! Lousy downloads between locations got it! The Witcher 3 loads in seconds and this crap is so special !?

A
Andrey Grishman 05.01.21

Who found the solution?

g
grafonoman 05.01.21

ssd is the solution, tested

s
squanterfall 05.01.21

grafonoman Nonsense. 16 ram, good ssd, after patch boot for a few minutes. We'll have to wait for the next update

d
dddsss231141415 05.01.21

grafonoman Slows down
both on ssd and on the screw. You can not give advice such as: you have few operatives / vidyuha / weak percentages, etc. The system is new and powerful, the point is to optimize the game itself and the stupidity of rockstar servers

g
grafonoman 05.01.21

squanterfall
then the problem is on your side, look for programs that can load the system or reinstall it, even on my hard disk, loading a maximum of 40 seconds