3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metuza 05.01.21 10:09 am

I can't find the card \ "Emgyr var Emreis Emperor of Nilfgrad \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Rummaged in the net. They say in the "tavern at the crossroads" you can buy, but it is not there. I bought all the cards, this one was not there, I miss it. I even turned on a new game for testing, went there and still this card is not there. I left the village and then came back, this card is still missing. Where can I get it?
This card is missing for me.
12 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor_Kholupko 05.01.21

In theory, only there, sorry for checking for noob, but still:
Exactly here?

Otherwise, here is the console command
Spoileradditem ('gwint_card_emhyr_bronze')
There is no other way, because it is sold only there

M
Metuza 05.01.21

Yes. A couple of hours ago I even turned on a new game, other cards fall out this one. Maybe because this is a new game +, and even "hearts of stone". Maybe because of this a glitch.

M
Metuza 05.01.21

And on the "hearts of stone" I have not yet passed anything.

I
Igor_Kholupko 05.01.21

I don't know, I went through NG + with Hearts of Stone and all the maps were collected, try deleting the content0 folder and downloading it again

I
Igor_Kholupko 05.01.21

Unless, of course, you are on a pirate

M
Metuza 05.01.21

I play on PS4

M
Metuza 05.01.21

In general, in the office. those support for the game must be written.

A
ARONDIT 05.01.21

Metuza
At the crossroads, the card "Jozh from Erlenwald" is on sale, but I don't remember exactly the one you need in the White Garden.

M
Metuza 05.01.21

ARONDIT The
guide shows that in Velen, although I climbed everything.

I
Igor_Kholupko 05.01.21

It means a bug, there is no other explanation, write to support

N
Nowitzki88 05.01.21

Emhyr's map is in the "Kurolisk" tavern. This is the first inn in the Blood and Wine expansion. Many console players faced this after update 1.20. Then the task will be completed. I myself have not yet reached Toussaint, so let me know the result.

M
Metuza 05.01.21

This bug was corrected. I bought it in the "inn at the crossroads." Well, you most likely figured it out yourself)