3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 29.10.19 03:37 am

Announcement for all! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Lord!
First, there are the forums and they should not be ignored. Themes created in the main forum, but thematically suitable for sub-forums for the most part will be deleted.
Second, when creating threads attach at least some of their strength and skill to minimize the title of the topic and to give him more information. Try to remove from the title of the topic words help me, save me, the problem can not, do not want, do not go. The topic title should succinctly and briefly reflect its contents. Themes please help immediately sent to the scrap.
Third, browse the forum at least briefly with the eyes, not to mention a search and see if there is a required theme with the necessary discussion. Sense to create similar or identical themes no.
Fourth, at the moment b.sasha was removed from office by a moderator. At the same time there is a contender for the role of moderator, but judging by the activity and specificity of the games here you need two post.

Because if you want to become a moderator or think that someone will cope with this task better than others, and will be able to benefit this forum - please write in this thread about it.

*Moderator rules: goo.gl/XzAK16
*Instructions for moderator: goo.gl/8WqSnB
=====
In case someone have a question what to do?
5 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Lemon_ 29.10.19

Two and a half years. Still up to date. I guess the game is cursed.

M
MoonWhaite 29.10.19

I toy downloaded and I liked it :-) I passed Truckers-2 - quality even then, but that was long ago. And here all on the level. Besides, there are younger people who have not jumped on the new (now this is a MMO RPG and the like), and are looking for something different, for the soul. Playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 you can listen to an audiobook or music. And you can leave only the game sounds (this is not advertising :-) ).

c
cheeyz 29.10.19

MoonWhaite
youth well, just to pounce on this simulator is not, but old people are another matter

u
ubiquitous 29.10.19

Good day to all fans of ETS 2.
I will not argue, the game attracts but, as in tanks that I removed already half a year ago, the developers set out to create new versions, and the game itself is becoming tormoznutaya and tormoznutaya. Glitches, dockage, dock not mods, glitches the sound, video and more only infuriates and permanent departures. Look on YouTube, there's a bunch of mods, awesome bunch and all. no crashing here on defol put the mod into the light and away - sound disappears, change the Trak is not possible for the flight. The log generally prescribed nonsense - too long value. Shorter guys bring at least one version to a full mind, and then think about another engine, graphics, physics. One is not finished, and for another it came from.
Do not judge strictly, because if I understand right.
Thank you for understanding.

J
JINSS 29.10.19

ubiquitous
the thing is . it is only you have such problem, put a bunch of mods and had no crashes, when you pose fashion look at which version of the patch they made, is not possible without departure put mod the old version to the new