3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stig30rus 05.01.21 10:09 am

Problem with achievements (Fallout 4)

The problem is this - half the game + add-ons have already passed (I installed mods, did not play a lot with the console because the game was played on a pirate long ago) and for the whole game (42 hours) only 1 achievement dropped out at the very beginning of the game (Retrofuturism). What's broken? How to fix it? And how to get all the achievements that I should have received?
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 05.01.21

Stig30rus
If you use the console (even just call it), then achievements are blocked until the start of a new game.

S
Stig30rus 05.01.21

GG4
and what to do?

G
GG4 05.01.21

Stig30rus
Start a new game, wrote the same and do not open the console.

S
Stig30rus 05.01.21

GG4
but is there a thread to work around this? I just don't really want to replay the game

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 05.01.21

Stig30rus
GG4
you can use the console and this does not affect the achievements, but if the mods eats, this is another matter, especially when from the official website bethesda.net there, before installation, they already warn that achievements will not be available

G
GG4 05.01.21

___NYUSHA___
Mods just do not affect achievements (at least most of them), achievements are blocked for using the console.

G
GalaXXXy 05.01.21

Here you just start a new game, because the console is blocking achievements (hello witcher3)

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 05.01.21

You can't explain GG4 along the way, yes (and you checked in Delhi what you write here)

s
sCard 05.01.21

Stig30rus I
confirm what I already wrote above, ___ NYUSHA ___- problem due to mods. There are two mods on the nexus that should eliminate this annoying misunderstanding (they should, because I didn't check it myself, I went through the whole game, now I'm not talking). Here's one of them:
Spoilerhttp: //www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12465/?

S
Stoic 05.01.21

I used the console and the achievements went.
After installing the mod from the site of the gazebo (armor-piercing weaving), not a single new achievement.