3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sativum 05.01.21 10:14 am

Can you find Leto by importing a save file from W2 before starting NG +? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The first time I played the game without Leto, there were no saves. I want to start NG +. If I import the save game from The Witcher 2 before NG +, will I happen to meet Leto?
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
CiaphasCain 05.01.21

Sativum
Of course. In some quest about a family estate from a granny in the village

G
GalaXXXy 05.01.21

You can do without a save, just when you start the game in the menu, there will be a question to turn on the simulation of the game world, answer yes, and before an audience with Emhyr, General Voorhis will ask questions, among them will you kill Leto, if not, then you can find him in one empty village (I will not spoil further)

m
maryna_p93 05.01.21

Sativum
When importing saves, you will meet Summer, if you left him alive in 2 parts

S
Stifler's mom 05.01.21

Only if you turn on the simulation of the game world, it will be necessary to refuse to import saves. Otherwise, there will be no audience and the game will make a decision based on your saves. And these saves do not always fit exactly, so it is better to choose the option with an audience and answer questions. Then Summer will appear for sure

W
Werewolf1986 05.01.21

Sativum

You can, I did it myself, the first time I played the game without the Witcher 2 saves, and the second time I played Witcher 2, I didn't kill Leto, and it makes sense to kill him, he's a good man :), and the last save was imported. I used to play The Witcher 2 even before part 3, but unfortunately, the saves disappeared due to reinstalling Windows, I could of course transfer them to another Hard Drive, but I didn't need them at that time :)

W
Werewolf1986 05.01.21

Yennefer from Vengerberg

I did not include the simulation of the game world, but I just imported the last save, Autosave is the last, and I had everything and Leto appeared and I saw Sheala sitting in the same cell with Margarita, Ian did not kill Sheala for me himself: ) Now I am going through Ng + which I describe where Leto and Sheala came to Affairs of State importance. True, there are some bugs in Ng + that are minor, which I have not seen just in the new game.

W
Wild rider 05.01.21

Don't risk it, it's better to answer questions without importing in the game.

M
Mantikora713 05.01.21

Turn on the imitation of decisions in The Witcher 2 before starting the game, tell the general that Leto is hiding, take the quest "The Fall of Reardon's House" and voila.