3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Playersaharan 05.01.21 10:15 am

A question for those who went through the Wild Hunt for a bad ending (spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Subject in the title. So, as we know in a conversation with Regis, Geralt mentions that he broke the Hunt together with Ciri (if you go through the plot of the original before talking with the vampire). And I had a question - does this dialogue somehow change if you come to this add-on with a bad ending of the original? Will Geralt say something like "And then I lost her forever" or not?
10 Comments
Sort by:
h
hummer111 05.01.21

Must change

K
Kodval 05.01.21

Playersaharan
As a matter of fact, there should be no Blood and Wine at all. in a bad ending Geralt dies, doesn't he?)

A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 05.01.21

Azazelius
Well, firstly, nothing is shown, and secondly - what is to him, the witcher ~ level 40, this unfortunate crowd of ghouls and drowners? Spit and grind. XD

K
Kodval 05.01.21

Andrey Kolesnichenko
No, in such a narrow room he will be annoyed with a zerg, there is no dodge, no roll)

B
Bupycop 05.01.21

Azazelius
It is always possible to dodge and roll over, even if no one canceled + counterattacks + bombs + magic. In short, you can argue for a long time, but I agree with the person above, there is no evidence that Geralt and Ciri die in a "bad" ending, Ciri could simply not return to the world where Geralt, or simply did not return to him, and Geralt could easily interrupt the whole this evil that crawls into the witch's house.

T
Towelie75 05.01.21

The point is not in signs, bombs, rolls or parrying, but in the fact that he has no desire to live in such an ending, he deliberately waits for himself until the monsters surround him. And the fact that after such an ending you can go through the additions, so this is more a marketing move than an attempt by the developer to show that Geralt survived in the swamps.

T
Towelie75 05.01.21

fedorkonyxov
What's wrong with that? A water woman, for example, can cut off her tongue during a counterattack, this is a fact.

B
Bupycop 05.01.21

fedorkonyxov
Seriously, seriously, was it a revelation for you? But they can be used against almost any monster. For example, starting from dogs / wolves, ending with a fork-tailed, I can name a small list of those who came to mind right away ... nakers, drowned people (just not an attack from a jump from drowning people) bears (not an attack from acceleration and not an attack when he rears up , in short, a normal bite can be counter-attacked) ghosts (after exiting a bodily state, that is, after using moon dust or irden) ghouls / alguli, any of their counter attacks are attacked, (except for the cry of alguls) arachnomorphs, (also, any attack, except for jumping and spitting cobwebs) forktail (direct head blow is exactly counter attack) in short, the list is very long.

W
Wild rider 05.01.21

I heard that Geralt mentions the defeated Wild Hunt even before he defeated it (players started to complete KiV before the final of the original). Most likely, the phrase will not change, or it will simply be cut out, Gerka will die in a bad ending and KiV will be just a separate story.

P
Playersaharan 05.01.21

Azazelius
Well, I explain his "live" state in KiV by the fact that the Projects did not want to break off those players who went BEFORE to a bad ending by the lack of the ability to go through the add-ons in the future (without having to load or replay on NG +). Simply referring to the events in the bad ending in dialogue with Regis could show that Geralt, according to the "canon", really survived.