3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Switch119 05.01.21 10:15 am

Last card (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, who can tell you can you find out what cards are missing? In the guide to gwent, there are only 6 cards left in the Skellige location, 5 of them I will get on the quest Gwent: Skellig games, bypassed all inns and merchants playing gwent, the last few games did not drop cards at all, although they should have been 100% , maybe this is some kind of bug, it will just be a pity if because of 1 map you have to run around the entire archipelago or use the console
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
GalaXXXy 05.01.21

Here's a list for you: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=451686600)

A
Angelica04 05.01.21

I also did not find three cards, as a result I downloaded the mod `` The Gwent Card Dealer '' to the card merchant.

D
Dos9ra 05.01.21

Switch119
Also, by the end of the passage, the main company lacked about 4 cards (I don't remember exactly) and I also thought that the bug was. played with everyone he met. As a result, one simple merchant was found on Skelig from whom I bought the last cards (they were either vampires, or nakers). Here. So just run around all the traders and the artisan. (Maybe there is some mod on this topic, but I don't know such)

G
GalaXXXy 05.01.21

Dos9ra
above the comment check, there is a mod that adds a merchant of these same cards, 1 version there is a level limit, and the second type is cheating, without a level limit)

D
Dos9ra 05.01.21

Galaxxxy
I'm not talking about a mod for some notebook for the witcher, where he would, presumably, mark which cards he had to find and their approximate location (a merchant or other characters with cards.) And the above mentioned mod is considered suitable only for the 2nd and subsequent playthroughs, even with a level limiter. (although someone may not like gwind, but want to achieve achievement =)))

Y
Yurdos11 05.01.21

There, according to the moim, there is one task for which you will be given a map. I don’t remember exactly, but I think I need to talk a little or something like that
Switch119

S
Switch119 05.01.21

Yurdos11
Yes, the druid needs to have a conversation near the oak tree, did it already, gave a map

S
Switch119 05.01.21

Galaxxxy
Thanks for the list)) I understand it seems that for the quest Gwent, in Skellig, those over whom you defeated give 5 cards, and the 6th card goes as a reward for completing the quest itself, in theory they should give Emgyr var Emreis White Flame

S
Switch119 05.01.21

Yes, everything worked out, they gave a 6 card after defeating everyone, I got the achievement)) thanks to everyone