3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 05.01.21 10:15 am

The castle broke down ..... the radio operator! (Fallout 4)

After the BS attack on the castle, all the NPCs broke from their assignments. Well, I reassigned everyone again to their places, but from the radio operator does not roll. He walks and whines, they say there is no energy on the radio. There is energy, the wires are stretched, the radio is on
23 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 05.01.21

Gur1
tried to reconnect the wiring? Are the rest of the building codes working?
well, or appoint another?

B
Bomber 05.01.21

Gur1
Treat him PSYCHO

G
Gur1 05.01.21

EMPs
Yes - wires, generators, switches were "pulled". The rest everything works. Appointing another radio operator in the game does not seem to be provided at all.

E
EMPs 05.01.21

Gur1
is it? I played for a long time, but in my opinion, if the place is free, appoint whoever you want.
is the icon on the tower red?

A
ArXangel_ann 05.01.21

list of mods in the studio

H
Hattack 05.01.21

The castle broke down ..... the radio operator!
If you think about it, and abstract from the topic, PPC it sounds ...

G
Gur1 05.01.21

In short, I played from the nearest save. Now everything is fine. It turned out even better. 3 NPCs got into the powerhouse and when talking to them they do not jump out of the armor, but a normal dialogue opens. So I calmly replaced the damaged parts with it. Now all the guards in the castle are in power)
But now the Deacon broke and broke his MOD shower. Once having bought in it, now water is constantly flowing from it)))), well, figs with him

S
Skylest 05.01.21

Gur1
As for the radio operator, I think the disable command can help, as well as with the Deacon itself. She helped me at one time in Fallout NV, as she restarted the dude and he started the quest. Actually how it works: select the Persian with the mouse and write disable, here I don’t remember whether you need to exit the command line, and when you go back you write enable. THE MAIN THING DO NOT LOSE THE CHARACTER ID BECAUSE THE TEAM WASES IT IN SOME SENSE. But I cannot guarantee the full performance of this method and in general it will be better preserved.
PS With this command, you can delete items that bother you.
PPS The disable command removes the item / character, and enable returns.

M
Mage Hermit 05.01.21

Gur1
To get the Nepis out of his forces, steal a kernel from him.
PS: how did BS attack the Castle? I want it too. How to do it ???

G
Gur1 05.01.21

Cheburator Founder
Why pull out the battery. On the contrary, in the castle I set up the charged force-worms just for this. Well, here's the oddity, usually when talking with them they immediately pop up and replace damaged parts is impossible, but sometimes a normal dialogue opens. What is the reason, I do not know.
I immediately appoint such people to the post so that they would not sleep.
To start the quest for the destruction of the closet with the subsequent attack on the castle, it is enough to shoot a little inside Pridven.

J
John Hawkins 05.01.21

Gur1 Are you
whining commentator? Blah dyablik Udalbansky ... Do you use the nubyara lolskaya mods? All the answers from there Gusev blah shkolotny- loropedic literate from computer science ... Lol and Nub with big Letters. And remember Yuzeeeeeeeeeeeer armless - lolom You called me the first. and zheeeeeeeeeeeo change your POVERTY lol.

G
Gur1 05.01.21

John Hawkins
Someone has something burnt)))

B
BlackTea 05.01.21

Cheburator Founder
In order for the BS to attack the castle, it is necessary to quarrel with them (very strongly) and come to Preston.

P
Pepin3d 05.01.21

Gur1
I mean, do you think that stupid NPCs in power armor who stay in one place all the time, because there is a spawn trigger that's cool?
Or do you have them in power armor at the checkpoint like those of the BS at the airport? ))

P
Pepin3d 05.01.21

Cheburator Founder wrote:
In order to get the Nepis out of his forces, he will have a nucleus.
Have you pumped useless pickpocketing? Me not. Recently I forgot to remove the nuclear unit from the power armor and the merchant Jolly Larry climbed in there. Not some random bum. The dialogue did not include the phrase get out of the power armor. Stealing the block was unrealistic because I did not invest this nonsense with thefts. Che just did not do everything with the console. As a result, this down at 12 o'clock in the morning got out of it when he went to bed. Here is such idiocy.

G
Gur1 05.01.21

Pepin3d
Well yes. If any NPC is assigned to a guard post, he will remain at the post, or bypass the posts, if there are several of them. You must admit that the guards in the silovukh at the posts look nice))) Well, they also don't go to sleep. If you're going to mess with it, only do it in the castle.

P
Pepin3d 05.01.21

Gur1,
all NPCs in power armor can only stand on the base trigger
at the security post, they just can't get up there, there is simply no such animation
to bypass the posts in power armor, they will not be either,
you obviously twisted something or some kind of mod,

although it can only be in castle so they can, there I did not check

G
Gur1 05.01.21

Pepin3d
Well, yes. They won't climb to vanilla posts, hang out nearby, but walk along the walls between the posts of norms.

P
Pepin3d 05.01.21

Gur1
so your mods for posts are chtoli?

G
Gur1 05.01.21

Pepin3d Rugs
only. It looks like I got ridiculous and took wishful thinking and confused the NPC walking around the castle in the security force for a security guard, even before I appointed him to the post. Now I remembered Gavrila, I immediately pushed him into the powerhouse and appointed him to the post, so he hung out at the radio all the time. :( I
'm reluctant to come back from Far Harbor now. As soon as I finish there, I'll return to the castle and recheck everything, but it seems to me that you're right.