3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WeMadeIt 05.01.21 10:52 pm

Do you need sapphires / amethysts, etc. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good afternoon. He began to experience a lack of money, and decided to sell all his belongings.
A lot of all kinds of diamond dust, emerald, in general, various precious stones were found in the box. They are very expensive.
So the question is, will they be needed anywhere? Or is it just the things for sale? I climbed the recipes, it seems like they are not required anywhere. But suddenly ...
And in general, what is better to sell and what to leave?
8 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Dukoff 05.01.21

WeMadeIt
Maybe your recipes are not the right ones? Already at the very beginning, emerald dust is needed to craft equipment from the snake school, then the smut about the expense only increases.

W
WeMadeIt 05.01.21

Victor Dukoff
Well, I looked at the cat / bear schools, precious stones are not needed. Yes, and I'm not going to craft equipment.
Perhaps I will craft a bear, so that I can then dig it into light armor. As long as I'm running in kote, I have enough.

A
Argo R 05.01.21

WeMadeIt wrote:
In general, what is better to sell and what to keep?
Some recipes are needed - all there is emerald dust and so on, which is obtained from the analysis of these very stones.

M
Mikhail Terekhov 05.01.21

WeMadeIt
Drag. stones must be crushed into dust, and on its basis glyphs and rune stones are crafted. If you don’t do it, you can sell it.
Personally, I stupidly store them in the chest, they delight my eye.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.01.21

The crates are full of minor glyphs and minor runes.

m
mr_zimmer 05.01.21

WeMadeIt
It seems that a perfect ruby ​​is needed for a cat's grandmaster set for a weapon (I won't say for sure). For everyone else is unnecessary.

G
Garrus-1994 05.01.21

For a master set of a cat, a ruby ​​is also needed.

G
GalaXXXy 05.01.21

For Crafting some things, these stones are needed, but they can only be "disassembled" into dust. If there is a lot, then sell it, the price for the stones is not bad))