3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MuscleMuseum 05.01.21 10:52 pm

Urgently, help is needed! (Mass Effect 2)

Hello everyone! I have such a problem, when I go into the game after the splash screen, they tell me to press any key, after I press a window with the inscription "The Mass effect 2 program has stopped working" pops up. This was not the case before, I played calmly. I haven't changed anything in the settings. If you know how to solve this problem, please tell me how. I will be very grateful
6 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 05.01.21

Roach that moves_ I
did not change the settings, but in the config of the PC itself, or programs, has something changed?

M
MuscleMuseum 05.01.21

EMPs
No, nothing. I played, got out. I wanted to play in another 5-6 hours, I go in and this is

G
GhostKasio 05.01.21

A roach that moves_
faced a similar one (similar!) Launch the launcher (change the schedule settings for a time or do a little less permissions)
or put it on xp for compatibility (or 7 if you have 10)

m
muromez 05.01.21

Check the log for a start .... there, see the reason for the departure ... If you yourself do not fumble, then send it either to an offsite or naifansite in technical assistance or here to another current forum .... they will respond quickly.

N
Nikel2 05.01.21

The roach that moves_
Think well, nothing just happens, the easiest option is to rearrange the game of business minutes by 5-10, check / update the software (firewood on video, c ++, directx, Net framework, remove 3 antiviruses and other types of tracking for the cleanliness of the pc crap, by the way, for many so, check autoload and kill everything that you do not use), you can still check hdd for errors and bads, it is unlikely of course, but so just in case

M
MuscleMuseum 05.01.21

Guys, thank you all for the advice. The problem was solved !!! I just deleted the autosave in the documents and everything worked! If anyone has the same error, then try to solve it in my way! Once again, thank you all for the help