3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
in_text 05.01.21 10:52 pm

Brotherhood of Steel has no new quests (Fallout 4)

Constantly new tasks Quartermaster and clearing of territories (I have already completed 30+ tasks)
I take 2 quests from both soldiers at once (I don’t remember the name)
And so I have already completed 30+ tasks, but there were no more tasks, what's the problem?
6 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 05.01.21

The biggest fan of playground.ru
wow, I had enough for 10 tasks, then I asked for the same type

M
ManiacFPS 05.01.21

Likewise, I understand at a swoop so you can run endlessly ... it seems to me that you just need to move along the plot ... there are no other ideas ... but it's better to listen to those who know for sure ...

S
Spez24 05.01.21

it seems to me that you just need to move along the plot.
That's right. Follow the plot and the brotherhood of steel will find you by itself

M
Maxim Kosygin 05.01.21

http://www.diablo1.ru/fallout4/quest-semper-invicta.php
"After which Dance will offer to help Haylin and Reese. Each of them will give small tasks: Haylin gives tasks to find objects, Reese - to destroy a certain enemy . After you have done their quest at least once, the "Semper Invicta" quest will end.
Note: You can finish the current quest and move on to the next one - Shadow of Steel, only after completing the main storyline quest Reunion. "

f
farwaterbsg 05.01.21

What's that! I have this stupid chicken in general, the first task sent me a bitch to the location, which is in the expansion FAR HARBOR! and I DIDN'T GO AT ALL TO START this addition before the end of the main game! Well, the same thing on the smeared!

G
Gur1 05.01.21

farwaterbsg
There and the subway sends.