3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yenesteisha 05.01.21 10:55 pm

Origin deletes game files (The Sims 4)

I wanted to play and got out an error, like, game data is lost or damaged. Actually, this has not happened before. Everywhere they write that the origin begins to eat the game files if it is not updated in time.
I bought a pirate, registered in the origin and played for a couple of days. Later, all sorts of errors began to emerge, they say, the video card is outdated, the program has stopped working, etc. In general, dofiga errors. I deleted this origin to hell and started playing further, but somehow it came back to life and began to demand an update. They advised him to just turn it off. Now the questions are: where is it stored, how to wean it from eating files for nothing and whether it can affect other games, tk. Recently Skyrim also started complaining about corrupted files? There are no added games in the origin and did not use them at all, it was stupid to be able to enter the game for the first time. I found it in the list of programs, I wanted to delete it again, but wrote that it was being used at the moment. I tried to block access to the network - it did not help. I remembered Skyrim when I stopped playing Sims I did not install any new mods, and did not touch at all. Maybe I'm dull and everything is easier than it seems? Please help
12 Comments
Sort by:
C
ChekGuevara 05.01.21

Yenesteisha
Perhaps you have viruses? It happens that files are eaten. Check with Cureit and antivirus software))))

Y
Yenesteisha 05.01.21

ChekGuevara
Thanks, but I have already checked the game folder more than once and generally did a full check two or three times

C
ChekGuevara 05.01.21

Yenesteisha
Then try to uninstall the game, and re- download it . For every fireman. And if possible, reinstall the operating system.

Y
Yenesteisha 05.01.21

ChekGuevara Would
Reinstall, but sorry. I played a lot in a few days. Well, reinstalling the system is not my option at all. I watched the running processes, but the origin, in my opinion, is generally inactive (((

C
ChekGuevara 05.01.21

Yenesteisha
Sloth) Get him to register)))
Well, I don’t know, you can always take out the game saves from the folder my documents (if I’m not mistaken, they are there) or the progress should be saved to the cloud storage. Forgive me, I don’t know for sure - I don’t play this game myself, my girlfriend plays.

Y
Yenesteisha 05.01.21

ChekGuevara
It's not laziness ... partly. Let's say I found the save, pulled it out, deleted the game, installed it again, and then the origin again starts hammering the game. The fact is that you cannot enter it, find it, disable it, delete it. Why can't you just play and enjoy life: '(

C
ChekGuevara 05.01.21

Yenesteisha
well, here I see 2 outputs.
1) Fresh system.
2) The pirate version without the redhead)

Ps - About the Sloth, sorry, this is me about Origin. You said that he was messing around, so I named him, not you.

Y
Yenesteisha 05.01.21

ChekGuevara
Yes, it was not offensive)
And fiddling with the system is not at all for me. The level of knowledge of all sorts of drivers and video cards is below average, but if there are no more options left, then I will try to find a pirate without an origin

w
w201 05.01.21

A common problem, there is nothing wrong with that. Everyone encounters this all the time. To begin with, you need to, if Total Commander is standing, click the sheet icon at the top (with a triangle on it and an exclamation mark) - hidden files are opened, then on the disk where the programs are, look for the origin (one hundred percent it is there, I just don't remember where, so I have to rummage) and it must be deleted. Then you need to delete a couple of lines on the C drive (where it is saved) (necessarily) I could not write here because They are in English and they didn’t miss me, so look at this stage on the Internet (I dropped it to you in a message). Transfer the old save to another disk and start the sim. The game will start from the very beginning (from scratch). Start playing, save and exit. Then with the replacement of files, change new saves to old ones. And launch the game. Everything goes as it was before,from the place where the old save was saved. Checked by me on XP and 7-ke. Everything works fine (not a license).

N
NickFlash1000 05.01.21

bought a pirate through Origin ??? ¿

m
mr.evilset 05.01.21

Yenesteisha
Why buy a pirate?) Download a working repack from the mentorents or there is no phoenix repack. Yes, play without an origin and other heresy no one needs. Skirim is unlikely because of the origin. That's strange, I uploaded a lot of mods from the nexus there, he filled almost 50 gigs from me and I never complained, except for conflicting mods. Maybe a virus Or maybe just a cover repack and Windows Defender quarantined the tablet, then you need to add this file to the exceptions in the antivirus. It happens differently)

A
Andrey Setov 05.01.21

Crack Origin http://mediadisk.net/@QtIf