3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
itsinthemind 05.01.21 10:55 pm

UT4. Discussion of the new Unreal Tournament v.2 (Unreal Tournament (2018))

meanwhile, on the 24th there was an update already for 3GB
40 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Raixs- 05.01.21

Yes, do not care at all. When at least beta comes out, then you can swing.

E
EDDISON 05.01.21

A
ABorisovich 05.01.21

Graphene is in nature norms)
ql potson also liked it
Spoilerhttp: //www.twitch.tv/zlive/b/631906403

s
subreal1ty 05.01.21

I downloaded the latest alpha. Passed the tutorial, yeah. Was like on a new map. In general, the graphonium was delivered, as they say. The performance is excellent, the card is light. The only thing that pisses me off is tearing without vertices. synchronization, and with it an unacceptable input lag appears (I admit that these are my local problems) The mechanics of movements are suitable. The first impression is much better than UT3 and UT2004. I did not go online.

b
bmx1221 05.01.21

"much better than UT3 and UT2004"

Yes, now you will be eaten alive xD

b
bmx1221 05.01.21

by the way, tyts

X
X111 05.01.21

And what is there to eat, the statement of the level "UT2003 is somewhat similar to UT2004".

R
Ronn1e 05.01.21

The mechanics of movement are good.
Without a mutator - the same bag you know with what, with a mutator wherever it went.

N
Ninja 05.01.21

Graphene is in the nature of norms)
with such graphene you can safely put an end to mass character

Without a mutator - you know the same bag with what, with a mutator wherever it went.
Did you remove the multi-dozhi though?

s
subreal1ty 05.01.21

I remember myself downloading the UT2003 demo via the dial-up. The hands were sweating, looking at the progress of the download, something about 8 hours seemed to work out. And here it is! The fucking skeletal animation at the time was blowing the roof off. The graphics are at a decent level. But all sorts of incredible boost-doji, double-jambs made the hair move in horror. I tried to do it, and then the doubt crept in that it was still not for me. Ut2004 slightly corrected the situation, but without mods, it would hardly have collected so many worthy players. There was certainly hope for UT3 ... But you yourself know about this epic-fail.
And here's a new game in the series. The prejudice is clearly not in favor of the novelty. But after evaluating it personally, I see that the direction is correct. The tricks are preserved, but without unnecessary nerdiness - shield jumps and rocket jumps are now easier to perform, I even liked the new options for using jump boots.
And yes, the shock combo again creates an EXPLOSION, and not a miserable collapse as in UT3. UT4 is clearly on the way to success.

R
Ronn1e 05.01.21

Did you remove the multi-dozhi though?
Nope, not removed. But here they are completely bespontovye, not at all like in ut2k4. But it is worth installing a mutator that adds normal movement from ut2k4 and everything takes on a completely different look: double-jumps - dodge-jumps + multi-doji + boots and the dynamics becomes just awesome. Unfortunately, it was not possible to play with people with the mutator turned on (for some reason, the servers created are not visible). I would like, of course, that there was just such a movement by default, but apparently everything will remain at the level of a bag of cocoa.

N
Ninja 05.01.21

But all sorts of incredible boost-doji, double-jambs made the hair move in horror. I tried to do it, and then a doubt crept in that it was still not for me.
and multi-doji for you?

X
X111 05.01.21

The simpler the better. This is a fan of Blizzard games.

s
subreal1ty 05.01.21

The cooler the better, I would say. Download and see, beer lover.

X
X111 05.01.21

Starcraft lover, why should I download it again and spoil my mood? We have already said above that the bags of shit are still in place.

_
_Lemon_ 05.01.21

The topic has moved to the appropriate forum.

s
subreal1ty 05.01.21

My mood increased from what I saw. For example, I do not agree about the bags "what was said above". I still intend to download Toxic (is it working there at all?). And compare.

N
Ninja 05.01.21

and cheeta Lemon is moving the topic? O_o

The cooler the better,
that is, doublejumps are not too cool, but multi-doji is just right, ok

O
OnnF 05.01.21

It's still a very very raw game

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 05.01.21

Ronn1e
movement isn't just about running