3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shurundul 05.01.21 10:56 pm

Microphone and sound problems

Healthy guys! In general, I faced such a problem, moved to another apartment, brought my own system engineer with me. I connect, everything works fine, but when it came to Skype, the interlocutor did not hear me at all, but instead of my voice there was a hum. When I try to say something, the hum increases. The first time I thought that the microphone connector on the motherboard was flying, I went and bought an elementary sound device, connected it via PCI, the effect is the same, hum. When I say something the hum increases. But at the same time, the rumble was heard from the speakers, i.e. the sound output is buzzing (Jackdaw - listening from the microphone is disabled). And if you insert the speakers into the mat board, there is no hum.
As I understand it, it's not about the hardware, since I've tried different sound and different microphones. Before the move, everything worked with a bang. I want to know what you think about this, the possible options do not interest me, I need specific answers from people who have come across this. Thank you in advance
0 Comments
Sort by: