3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
leatherface 05.01.21 10:56 pm

Bridge in the game (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Remember the code 6status, you have to get away from the cops, then a road filled with stones will open, then you go along it pereliteesh bridge and did not see what next ??? And I would like it to open after passing !!
43 Comments
Sort by:
[
[[[RIP]]]]]] 05.01.21

No way. There is nothing further there and should not be

M
MWInside 05.01.21

1. Wanting is not harmful ... but so far it’s impossible
2. You either didn’t really want to, or you read the forum inattentively ... or one of two things) there was a topic (I don’t remember what it was called), in which I explained how to jump over blockage, with the help of which program, gave the link where to download it, indicated on which machine it can be done, etc. ....
Good luck with the bridge in the Bridge xDDDDD

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 05.01.21

We have already written about this ...

l
leatherface 05.01.21

Well tell me pliz

M
MWInside 05.01.21

No offense, but you are either lazy or stupid noob!
How to move the blockage?

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 05.01.21

By the way -666- tell me how you did it so that instead of a link like http //, etc. was the title "How to move the blockage?" ??

W
Wolk000 05.01.21

See the link to this page below? study and understand

B
Banzay-RUS 05.01.21

))) Why do you need a bridge ??? There is nothing there))) And if you want to move the blockage, then in vain))) There is also nothing there)))

G
Grand theft aero 05.01.21

Turn on the NFS Carbon - it starts from the moment you passed the bridge, there is further canyon and palmmount city!

M
MWInside 05.01.21

Turn on the NFS Carbon - it starts from the moment you passed the bridge, there is further canyon and palmmount city!
Are you going to move from Bridge to Cardboard ???

B
Banzay-RUS 05.01.21

He has already moved and drove back. And now he stands on the bridge (bridge, xs as it is correct XD) and thinks where to go)))

[
[[[RIP]]]]]] 05.01.21

If you are so interested to see what is behind the bridge, then why don't you try to deliberately fall off the bridge and ride down there :))?

M
MWInside 05.01.21

It would be better if the sanding machine was removed by nafik)

T
Turismo 05.01.21

If you want to see what is in the area of ​​this bridge, and indeed to look at the whole city, you need to use the CopterMover program. Search the internet. Together with it, the save file comes with the police helicopter and other vehicles. Just follow the instructions that are written in this program =)

B
Banzay-RUS 05.01.21

Bullshit this your CopterMover.

l
leatherface 05.01.21

What does Carbon have to do with it? By the way, How to Remove Blockage? And move

B
Banzay-RUS 05.01.21

It seems like there is no way to remove it. But someone somewhere told me about a program with which you can move this blockage. I will remember, I will write

l
leatherface 05.01.21

Please write I'll wait !!!

l
leatherface 05.01.21

By the way, I think you can delete the files according to ZAVAL and calmly move !!!

l
leatherface 05.01.21

Parapra-great-para-dad but I still want to know how to move him !!!