3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EX0800_ 05.01.21 10:58 pm

Used PC

Does it make sense to buy used pc and used parts?

By topic:
21 Comments
Sort by:
L
Life is shit 05.01.21

EX0800_
There is absolutely no point. Even new hardware often flies, to say nothing of used hardware ...

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 05.01.21

EX0800_ It depends on
what !!!!!

E
EvgenyDMT 05.01.21

EX0800_ wrote:
Does it make sense to buy used pc and used parts?
Of course, it is much cheaper than in a store, if only the lack of guarantees does not scare you. But, over there people on ebay buy top glands without guarantees and everything is fine, they do not piss)))

f
fog666666 05.01.21

Primordial Mouseyvur
agree I have not seen a single broken processor or case memory also rarely fails the most dangerous and expensive this video here you need to be extremely careful

M
MunchkiN 616 05.01.21

if I bought
myself, I would not buy hard drives, and the cases from mine are not in a marketable state. torn apart for long video cards
and video cards would not fudge because the old one is bad.
and the processor would be an old one, an old mother, an outstanding one, would have bought it, but I don't really want to be connected here. I wanted to buy the coolest bun under x48 775 shocket on the anus, I was kneading it, and I didn’t make up my mind with 9 mowers.

D
Dying 05.01.21

EX0800_ It depends on
what and for how much. If cp then yes. if vk then no. There has been a lull in the CPU for 5 years already, so here you don't really need to steam up, but VK quickly loses its positions in a year. Hardy and stuff makes no sense.

R
RAZIEL_ 05.01.21

I would not recommend taking a used video card, but the rest is possible, it is advisable to replace the capacitors in the secondary circuit in the power supply unit, if the HDD is not expensive at all.

P
Protocol10 05.01.21

EX0800_
What can you buy from components ?. Yes, in principle, anything if there is a possibility of checking on the spot. Do not take old hard drives. And buy everything else, but always check on the spot. And never buy without checking, on parole it is sold on the street or in the subway. They can easily plug in a core i3 instead of an i7, a non-working vidyuhu, a dead motherboard or a power supply, etc.

T
TwinFrozr 05.01.21

In general, in most cases, there is practically no point in buying second-hand iron, since technical progress has stalled and they are often trying to sell the worn-out iron at a price 10-20% lower than new iron of similar performance, and some are sold to used .shki so zazhralis and so inadequate that they even put the price more expensive than new, on the guarantee of iron from the store. Better to overpay a little and take new hardware from the store than any worn-out used ear trash from snickering sellers, many of whom are also commonplace dealers.

K
Kirlusha 05.01.21

Of all my pieces of iron (in the profile), only the vidyuha was bought in the store at the place of residence.
Mother and percent - used from China, memory, HDD and SDD- new, from there too. And everything works great! Without taking into account the vidyuhi, the computer cost 13K. Vidyuha is the same.

E
EX0800_ 05.01.21

TwinFrozr
I was shocked when I saw the price of the i7 2600k :(

L
Len4ik00N 05.01.21

EX0800_
If in normal condition and at an adequate price, then there is definitely a point, but for this you need to either understand the spare parts well (be able to check the performance, notice signs of repair, etc.) or be very lucky to take without looking and at the same time don't get into the money.

E
EX0800_ 05.01.21

Len4ik00N
+ there are still Chinese fakes)

M
Matt smith 05.01.21

60% of the iron I bought used, while everything was fine.

E
EX0800_ 05.01.21

Matt Smith
When did you buy it?

L
Len4ik00N 05.01.21

EX0800_
Not without this, among the components there are much less of them, especially when compared with the market of phones and tablets. By the way, I have a 100% second-hand computer assembled and so far, thank God, there have been no problems.

L
Len4ik00N 05.01.21

EX0800_ Perc
. on average across the country they sell for 5-6 thousand, mat. a fee of about 2 thousand, a power supply unit, ssd, railway and RAM approximately 1 thousand +/-. All together already 12000, and also cooling, mouse, keyboard, case. The calculations, of course, are very approximate, but they confirm the fact that it is cheaper to take a kit than separately, but see if it is expensive or not, based on the budget.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 05.01.21

Len4ik00N
The main thing is that the percent does not work for 16 hours a day with a temperature of 90 degrees and a constant voltage (from +0.025 V from the optimum and above). Well, the screw that would not be killed by pumping 300% of the volume of torrents.

b
bloomm 05.01.21

1) 2x chip cards die in the same way as 1 chip cards with a drain 2) After a high-quality repair, the card can live as long as a new one that has not been repaired, Degenerate repairs with an iron do not count In addition, any traces of supposedly repair, may be due to the fact that the card has already plowed at a temperature of 90-100 degrees of the year 3-4 3) it will be cheaper at times, and let's say expensive cards ala 970 are 95% under warranty and after checking all the docks and seals and the completeness of the card can be safely bought ... Yasen dick you run the risk of buying a card ala gtx 580 5 years ago. BE IT NOT REPAIR! It can plow for another 5 years, or it can die in 1 month, the same as a new set from the store ... In short, the video of the degenerate for collecting subscribers and in contacts did not tell anything new, but he knows about the GPU dump (I SITTED AT THE FORUMS OF DEAD CARDS, I READ A GOOD DRINK) but apparently forgot to say that the same GPU dump can occur for several years !! Even after a quality renovation.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 05.01.21

bloomm wrote:
After a quality repair, a card can live as long as a new
, unrepaired one. The consequences of the conditions indicated above cannot be corrected either.