3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Smoke_Shooter 05.01.21 10:58 pm

An elusive target. (Hitman (2016))

An elusive target in Paris is now available. (Star)
Information for those who did not know.
13 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg_Smirnov 05.01.21

Cybermeister
who subscribed to the newsletter, so they also send to the mail that the goal is already available and the time is counting down how long it will stay

O
Oleg_Smirnov 05.01.21

target will still be available 48 hours 50 minutes 20 seconds

D
Diablonos 05.01.21

Hangs out in the park near the helipad. Delivered with a bang with a sniper rifle.

A
Audioshaman 05.01.21

Diablonos
primitive. one achievement for weaklings.

D
Diablonos 05.01.21

Audioshaman
Pointless nerd that does not reward in any way, for suckers.

B
BIG SEXY BUNNY 05.01.21

Guys, do not repeat my mistake: throwing the body into the water does not count as hiding the body in this mission.
I know there are bugs in the game such as when you did everything perfectly and at the beginning of the level removed the evidence from the cameras, nobody caught the eye (even the white scale did not appear), but in the statistics, upon completion, they write that he was noticed, and so , maybe it was a similar bug, but still, just in case, I decided to warn you.
PS: And thanks to Cybermeister, otherwise I would have missed this goal, lately I rarely play Hitman.

A
Audioshaman 05.01.21

Diablonos This is a
primitive walkthrough for suckers and cerebral palsy. The target is carried out with two achievements in time for 5 minutes longer than a banal shot from a sniper rifle.

A
Audioshaman 05.01.21

BIG Sexy Bunny
is because the "Star" must be poisoned with emetic. And then everything is, as always, according to the "toilet" scheme. And it has a closet where you can easily hide the body.

B
BIG SEXY BUNNY 05.01.21

Audioshaman
It's late, but I’ll ask: At what moment is the goal to have a drink or how to organize such a moment, otherwise he was a teetotaler, he didn’t want to drink anything at all? :) Anyone who has not yet passed, for sure come in handy.

A
Audioshaman 05.01.21

BIG Sexy Bunny
doesn't need to organize anything. Just poison the drink on the table that is closer to the river. Scripts that work well are not the strong point of the game. Sometimes they do not start without you performing any actions or simply restarting the mission.

S
Smoke_Shooter 05.01.21

BIG Sexy Bunny
Personally, I started at the IAGO auction. I took out the employee of the palace who guards the entrance to the attic by distraction with a screwdriver or a coin.
I ran quickly to the goal and poisoned the drink. Everything needs to be done as quickly as possible, since I personally drank the goal only once.

S
Smoke_Shooter 05.01.21

BIG Sexy Bunny
You need to be in time before he drinks a glass of water. You can of course push him on the way to the drink so that he stares blankly at you when you pour the poison.
Êàî the most idiotic goal as for me.
Good luck with the kill.

A
AlexGRS 05.01.21

I do not know - either a glitch, or something - not a single elusive target failed. More precisely, if you flunked and head for the exit, then the exit where you were in the story mission disappears - an inscription appears you are leaving the mission zone even after completing the task. In my opinion, it's nonsense that there is only one attempt and cannot be saved - you never know if the computer is frozen, etc. About the first elusive goal, I read that IO said that only about half of the players who took part managed.