3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fox345 05.01.21 10:58 pm

question about patches (Fallout 4)

guys, anyone in the know? is there such a site where all the patches are posted in chronological order. I have a version of the game 1.1.29.0.0. passed the game without being distracted by patches. the game is over, it's time for dls. but my version of the game does not allow me to install them. I did not find any compulsive patches. And which ones I found require a version of the game older than mine. help who knows. PS there was an idea to download the game with the dls already installed and stick your save there with my progress, but I'm afraid it won't work.
4 Comments
Sort by:
F
FROS_DAD 05.01.21

fox345 one of the patches will break all your saves anyway, it was so on my face. So download a new repack, look for your saves, write down its name, and then write down the name of the save in the console, it helped me return progress without installing mods that are supposedly needed and other dances with tambourines.

f
fox345 05.01.21

FROS_DAD
download a new game with installed dls. run - open the console, write in the full name of the save and press inter. So?

F
FROS_DAD 05.01.21

fox345
yes, do not forget the load command, it should work, the download will go, if the mods were installed, do not forget to put them back, or some of your things will disappear.

f
fox345 05.01.21

FROS_DAD
UNDERSTOOD THE RISK