3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artmad27 05.01.21 10:58 pm

How do you feel about stealth (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Wanted to know the opinion of others?
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandrovitch 05.01.21

Neutral, though there are quite a few interesting games of this genre

D
Dos9ra 05.01.21

I don't like stealth, but if the game itself is interesting, then gritting my teeth I go through, for example Dishonored. Well, or the same black fleece, when you want jerk off games (games on collectibles).

A
Artmad27 05.01.21

I wanted to ask how stealth goes through this game in Cavo, how does it turn out for me, except for bushes and murders from the corner, there is nothing that does not work out, it does not seem to me that it is in Assassin's creed that there is stealth

A
Artmad27 05.01.21

I wanted to ask how stealth goes through this game in Cavo, how does it turn out for me, except for bushes and murders from the corner, there is nothing that does not work out, it does not seem to me that it is in Assassin's creed that there is stealth

A
Artmad27 05.01.21

what genres do you like?

D
Dos9ra 05.01.21

splintercelldavid
Since I don't like stealth, as I wrote above, the gameplay is about the same as you described.

A
Alex_zero- 05.01.21

stealth genre that makes games so much more interesting. take at least Hitman it's hard to imagine this game without the ability to quietly kill opponents, change clothes and walk past them. Or take other games (TES V SKYRIM. ASSASSINS CREED. FAR CRY. and so on)

T
The dmitry disaire 05.01.21

splintercelldavid
normal stealth in Assassins Creed I consider only in Unity and Syndicate.

A
Artmad27 05.01.21

Splinter cell and Hitman are probably the best

A
Artmad27 05.01.21

Disaire agree there at least you can bend down

M
MunchkiN 616 05.01.21

stealth finally I do not like when they are forced to him and games of this genre,
however, some kind of game where there is an opportunity to pass something in stealth is not compulsory, it soundly diversifies and makes the gameplay honorable.
specifically in this game, the balance of stealth and action is more or less good. there are not so many missions from which the farts begin to tear.
however, the game encourages stealth play.
I used to use bathert darts it was stealth for me.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 05.01.21

In the 3rd and 4th parts, the stealth is very mediocre, it is made purely for show. In the previous ones, it was implemented better.

K
KAPRAL27 05.01.21

I love stealth in games BUT it shouldn't be forced. That is, the game should not end in failure if you are noticed.

G
Guwanc 05.01.21

KAPRAL27
Yes, I agree. In Splinter Cell, if you are noticed then the end ...