3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheDisgusting 05.01.21 10:58 pm

Black screen after installing drivers.

Good afternoon, comrades, there is a 780ti video card, win10 pro 64bit ,, there was such a problem, on the old Windows at startup a black screen with a cursor appeared (after updating the drivers), all the dances with a tambourine offered on the Internet did not help, and I decided to just roll the Windows, Ie formatted all disks, completely clean installation. A couple of starts is fine, but as soon as the driver was installed, the problem reappeared, everything comes to the greeting, then a black screen and a cursor, that's it. At the same time, if you go into UEFI during the start of the computer, immediately exit, then Windows starts normally, but the date and time get lost (it sets the second in December, then November), and the drivers themselves are not displayed in the tray, i.e. there is an empty icon, but you cannot click, you cannot select (there is not even the nvidia logo itself), while if you run the nvidia experience, then everything is fine.
At the same time, if you run the drivers without turning off the computer, then everything works like a clock, the video card passes both tests (3d mark) and in games, the driver does not fall off.
3 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 05.01.21

Do you have any pirate Windows ???
Original or assembly ???

T
TheDisgusting 05.01.21

bazilews Pirate
, assembly. Before that, there was an original one.

S
SUSUL1 05.01.21

TheDisgusting
So what's the trouble? Download the original assembly from the Microsoft website and put it in without activation, and then you just break it down with an activator.
Perhaps Windows and BIOS are playing pranks
Or the card dies quietly, if there is still a guarantee. take it to the service.