3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadTrash 05.01.21 10:58 pm

Problem installing mods! (Fallout 4)

Tell me how to be. I install the mods through the manager there says that everything is ok. I go into the game they are not! The clothes that should have been crafted in the chemlab are missing on the stove or other workbenches! Why? What am I doing wrong? It seems that everything is according to the instructions and the reaction is zero! It is not there where it should be the same with AWKCR - Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource mod.
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Direm 05.01.21

Try it by hand, I can and you will learn.

n
nestrbob 05.01.21

DeadTrash
In new versions of the game, to activate the mods, you need to put an asterisk (*) in front of the mod name in plugins.txt.

T
Thorgal 05.01.21

Bad habit of installing mods through the manager ...

D
DeadTrash 05.01.21

Thorgal
Well, initially, I already threw the mods manually, I still could not craft (for example, the Commonwealth Shorts - CBBE and standard bodies) they were not there, no matter how hard I tried, I wondered if I had missed something.

D
DeadTrash 05.01.21

nestrbob Oooh
yeah, you were right, all this time I missed the fucking star in the name of the mod)! Now I will idolize you and ask personal questions ATP).

C
Communist2001 05.01.21

you need to go to the modification in the main menu, press home and poke on those you want to turn on