3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Semyon Prozorov 05.01.21 10:58 pm

Brakes in the city (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Comp 3.3 ghz 12 gigs of video RAM Geforse gtx 960 2gb why it can slow down
16 Comments
Sort by:
F
FinistEG 05.01.21

It will "slow down" and not only in the city. The game engine is like this.

S
SlavikSD 05.01.21

Semyon Prozorov
Flags do not flutter by chance?))

M
MegaMegademon 05.01.21

Semyon Prozorov
In cities, as a rule, there are more objects than on the highway. More objects - less FPS

S
Semyon Prozorov 05.01.21

Flags flutter

S
Stalin5014 05.01.21

Taste the game engine from 2005, which is not capable of handling such a meager number of objects that ETS2, ATS lags in the city and that's it. I have much less problems with lags in the city with GTA 5 than in these games. And the fault is the lack of any competition, that's the reason for them not to act and stamp DLC.

S
SlavikSD 05.01.21

Semyon Prozorov
As the authors of the flags wrote, you need not just remove them from the car, but generally disable this add-on. in incentive)))
By the way, if the computer is not very ultra), then the type of game launch plays a small role
Zapusk-igry

R
Redeagle 05.01.21

Operating system Microsoft Windows 10 Home, CPU Type QuadCore AMD FX-4300, 4000 MHz (20 x 200), System board ECS A960M-M3 (2 PCI, 1 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 2 DDR3 DIMM, Audio , Video, LAN), System memory 8161 MB (DDR3 SDRAM), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 (1 GB).

Here is my system. In the city, fps also drops, but not to such an extent that it was impossible to play. And this is with a bunch of mods. So I don't see a problem for myself.

L
Lelis81 05.01.21

SlavikSD
Wow, I somehow subscribed to flags from Steam, but I didn't connect them at all, and they hang in the manager. But do not tell me how to remove these and other unnecessary Steam mods?

S
SlavikSD 05.01.21

lelis81
I didn't subscribe, you bought these flags and other add-ons. If, of course, litsukha. And you need to turn off the incentive in the PKM on the game - Additional content.
If a pirate, then you need to act a little differently.
Enter the root folder of the installed game (Disk tra-la-la Euro Truck Simulator 2. And rename the files whose name begins with dlc_flags_us .... scs plus rename dlc_phys_flags.scs To rename these files for the game NOT to be read by the game - just add a dash after scs, for example, the dlc_phys_flags.scs file after renaming will look like dlc_phys_flags.scs-

L
Lelis81 05.01.21

SlavikSD
There were no flags, but mods in the workshop. Other workshop mods are not visible in the mods folder. But I understood you, it was about the additions that were discussed, thanks

S
SlavikSD 05.01.21

lelis81 The
addition, officially released by the developers, somehow turned out to be a mod ???
Although we can have everything))

L
Lelis81 05.01.21

SlavikSD
Well, yes, it turns out that way, I was also surprised when, after a while after the free distribution of add-ons for deliveries in the World of Trucks (I did not have time to complete them - there was no time then) I found these flags in the Steam workshop, downloaded, but never put them put.

S
SlavikSD 05.01.21

lelis81
It doesn't work that way. This is a real add-on released by the developers. Just think a little like that ... Have you ever seen such wolf-like stages as Vostok and Scandi handed out as a gift?)) Maximum discount. Although I must admit, a real discount. Here I made one as a gift when Scandi cost 200 r. In general, more than 700, a good number.

L
Lelis81 05.01.21

SlavikSD
Scandi and the East, of course, will not give away, but I have some kind of DLSka for free (something like coloring or in that spirit, in short, useless), which I earned by delivering goods over a certain number of kilometers. The same thing happened recently with the flags, although I did not fall for this addition.
P.S. I also bought Scandia at a discount, because I think there is a lot of 700 for such a slow engine;)

S
SlavikSD 05.01.21

lelis81
For registration in the World I was immediately presented with a Metallic coloring. Well, flags for delivery. That's it, there were no more surprises))

M
McLaren MP4-4 05.01.21

It's good that I went into this topic.
I haven't played the game for a long time, but then I went in and the FPS sank terribly.
The game is clean without any mods (I play more often in multiplayer). I don't understand what's the matter. The computer is normal.
Other games, and more demanding ones, go on quietly, but this one began to resist.
I already diminished the graphics a little, all the same unpleasant jumping FPS. Not critical, of course, but a little annoying ...
And then bam ... the topic of flags.
I forgot that at the summer sale in incentive, I bought everything for the game with a gabuz, especially in spite of what kind of DLC.
But it turned out, that's where the dog rummaged.
Thanks to Slavik for help.
I removed it (DLS flags) and the game returned to a pleasant pastime.