3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devil208 05.01.21 10:58 pm

What Turns On Cancer Men?

When I was in the army, we had a TV set. We constantly watched Muz-TV on it. Somehow they showed a clip from Ariana Grande called Focus. Here it is, if anything:

Now I remembered this song, I decided to listen. After every passionate breath she takes, I want her. This feeling prompted me to enter the query "What turns a man on" in Google. I entered, read a couple of articles. It was interesting to read, by the way. Then I began to enter "What excites a woman" and in continuation googol offered me "... a ram; cancer; lion; scales". What turns a woman on to cancer. Oh, those astrologers. Is a woman with a cancer different from a woman with a twin? They were just born at different times. The same applies to men. When I started typing the query "What turns a man on" again, the googol suggested to me "... ram; cancer; lion; scales". I have a friend who was born on International Women's Day. Moscow Railways. Is he not a man at all now, or what? Cancer woman. Male lion. People enter these requests, since Google offers them. People believe that. Oh, those "astrologers" ...

* facepalm * A

virgin man. We put it in first place. Uhhh. Someone probably thinks that a virgin man has no dick? Or what? Oh and...
19 Comments
Sort by:
u
urban.kalabanovich 05.01.21

Enter "my husband is constantly fucking", read what the mamazeli write, it's much more fun there.

D
Devil208 05.01.21

urban.kalabanovich
Now let's see) But my husband is constantly talking - this is the norm, there is logic here. Here, as it were, without facepalm. But a man or a woman with cancer is O_o.

u
urban.kalabanovich 05.01.21

Devil208
Well, that just does not come across on the Internet.

s
sаnic 05.01.21

What Turns On
Cancer Men Standing Cancer.
clip from Ariana Grande called Focus
Fu. He doesn't excite at all. And the singer has small breasts.

r
rPeBoJL 05.01.21

barely watched the middle. nonsense

D
Devil208 05.01.21

rPeBoJL
No need to inspect. This was an example. This was the reason I wondered what I described below.

r
rPeBoJL 05.01.21

Devil208
well then, make fun
Spoiler

377885207 05.01.21

good google query - toilet paper instructions

D
Devil208 05.01.21

rPeBoJL
Not Bad. I got it. But there is no breath in the background. Only in the latter, but it is not so passionate. According to the preview, I generally thought that you threw Sofia Rotaru for me to see O_o. This is just a note.

M
Mage Hermit 05.01.21

Cancer women?

S
Sima4 05.01.21

w
warp 37 05.01.21

Dota 2.

n
nikita2112 05.01.21

Woman with cancer.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.01.21

when the pooj on the mountain hooks

V
Vaipen 05.01.21

Women in dog pose with ass to the top.

D
Dying 05.01.21

Like that, probably even more bottom cancer

P
Pecos_Bill 05.01.21

Pooj, void, rikki, etc.

I
Irrlight 05.01.21

the site is about games .... xs we can kolobanov medal or skin red) and we can cheats for immortality)

m
mars766 05.01.21

warp 37 is
too easy