3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BergoVic 05.01.21 10:58 pm

Information and discussion (Agent)

pix.PlayGround.ru
Official site: http://www.rockstargames.com/agent
Agent is a project developed by Rockstar North, the creators of the Grand Theft Auto series. The game is exclusive to Playstation 3.

[excerpt from game website] Agent will give players the opportunity to embark on a paranoid journey into the world of counterintelligence, espionage and political assassination at the height of the Cold War in the late 1970s (in 1979, the USSR brought troops to Afghanistan, which led to a new aggravation of relations between the Union and the States)

So far, very little is known about the game:
1) Developer - Rockstar North
2) Time era - late 70s
3) The concept of the game is very different from GTA
25 Comments
Sort by:
f
fakell008 05.01.21

4) Most likely, the main action will unfold in Africa. Although it is likely that the "Agent" will be thrown in different parts of the world.
5) Agent is still one of the most secret game projects, much more is known about the rest.
6)
pix.PlayGround.ru
At the E3 2009 conference, Agent was a SONY participant. It is rather strange that I did not see him at the nomination (I watched the entire conference from the Igromania disk), it seems that they did not attach importance to him, or he was presented at a closed conference.

B
BergoVic 05.01.21

It was Sonya who flexed her muscles. As Peter Moore once showed the GTA IV tattoo. The game was presented only with a logo
This is an important exclusive for Sony, before they advertised each other with Rosktar

f
fakell008 05.01.21

It was Sonya who flexed her muscles. How Peter Moore once showed the GTA IV tattoo
This is an important exclusive for Sony, before he and Rosktar advertised each other
Yes? I didn't know. Although Sony has a lot of partners, and R * is no exception. In the end, it brings Sony a profit.
PSE3 is what you need to "measure your muscles"

B
BergoVic 05.01.21

I do not know whose it was ten, but some freak gave the game one. Although nothing is known about Agent yet.
Actually, almost all GHG ratings are tens and colas

f
fakell008 05.01.21

Here is who: http: //users.playground.ru/901471/ a person who envies the console players.

A
Arti Surf 05.01.21

Will it be released on XBOX?

k
kerm68 05.01.21

It will be released (one year after sales on PS3) on both XBOX 360 and PC. IMHO.

f
fakell008 05.01.21

kerm69 I
support yours IMHO

-
-Mandarin- 05.01.21

Let's hope that it will be released at least a year later on computers.

N
Nelly-61 05.01.21

-Miami-
It will not be released either on boxing or on the PC ... There are good reasons for that .. I can give a link to them for reasons

N
Nelly-61 05.01.21

http://redzone.su/index.php?name=news&op=view&id=6211

G
Gunslinga MЗ 05.01.21

There is no reason, exclusive and nothing more.

B
BergoVic 05.01.21

LANoire will be out right now, hear the news about Agent. R * recently announced games "for real" (E3 tattoos and logos don't count) in late spring - GTA IV, RDR. At one time, just in May-June, the first trailers and waves of articles about these games went

G
Gunslinga MЗ 05.01.21

and what are the reasons for exclusivity?

N
Nelly-61 05.01.21

Read the article on the link above .. For me, these are the reasons for exclusivity

k
kerm68 05.01.21

It somehow got in the way of waiting for LA Noire to hear the news about Agent.

B
BergoVic 05.01.21

So, the release promised in 2010 did not happen, we are waiting for news about Agent in the new year

k
kerm68 05.01.21

What reasons?

B
Bu4eR 05.01.21

In order not to distract the attention of players from LANoire, the developers will not demonstrate the game until this year's E3 (which is quite logical). Or maybe they will completely postpone it to 2012, because it is not known what else will come out before gta 5 or agent.

B
BergoVic 05.01.21

Hmm, the Scots are now sculpting GTA V, about the Agent for a whole year, absolutely nothing.