3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mynameisfoxy 05.01.21 10:58 pm

gamepad (Manhunt 2)

at least someone could use it in the game? and how if not a secret?
17 Comments
Sort by:
m
mynameisfoxy 05.01.21

an

V
Vanchez 05.01.21

I have not tried it, and why is it needed?

m
mynameisfoxy 05.01.21

generally what to play on it

V
Vanchez 05.01.21

Claudia with a mouse suits me. It's not racing or fighting games, where the joystick is more convenient.

m
mynameisfoxy 05.01.21

for your information joystick is more convenient everywhere

V
Vanchez 05.01.21

If I were you, I would not make such hasty conclusions. It's useless to play in the cop with a joystick. Warcraft 3 is also not very pleasant. So, as I said, the lot of joysticks is racing, other simulators and of course fighting games.

m
mynameisfoxy 05.01.21

I'm not talking about nerd games EPT. anyway, it has nothing to do with it. so whoever has already connected joy ??????

V
Vanchez 05.01.21

Well, it is more convenient for them not everywhere to read. but as for the connection, it seems to me that few people except you wanted to connect a joystick. It's comfortable there. You can't connect it or what?

m
mynameisfoxy 05.01.21

Yes. his game stupidly does not see at all.

V
Vanchez 05.01.21

This is probably due to the transfer. The Rockstars didn't really try to adapt the game completely to the PC. We did not even view the mouse vertically.

m
mynameisfoxy 05.01.21

yes, of course, that because of the transfer .... the
most offensive is that there is not even a config file .. (((

N
Nazrail 05.01.21

I connected mine ... The game did not even react ... Yes, it seems to me that with so much shooting it is not needed, only an extra headwash will aim with an analogue ... Although kanesh mb is so hardcore xR

m
mynameisfoxy 05.01.21

Actually, I passed by joey on Sonya. it is quite normal for them, to shoot no worse than a mouse, it is who has more hands sharpened for what

k
kerm68 05.01.21

I configured all GTA for the joystick. But Manhunt 2 does not see it ... I have a DualShock 2 on my PC.

F
Frost_47 05.01.21

I have connected an Xbox360 controller to this game. In principle, it is convenient to play. If you tilt the stick slightly forward, it sneaks, if in the middle it goes, and if it runs all the way to the stop. The only thing is difficult to win in a mini-game where you need to keep a point in a circle. If anyone needs to tell me how I connected it :)

k
kastetus 12.01.21

Frost_47

F
Frost_47 15.01.21

kastetus
With this program. There are two weeks or 10 days of trial, and so it is paid. Well, in 10 days you will have time to pass)
http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/