3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demon59901 05.01.21 10:58 pm

Contacting Rockstar Support (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Do I need to write the question in English, or do they also answer in Russian? Does it even make sense to write there?
16 Comments
Sort by:
v
vadim.postnikov 05.01.21

not a fig, they do not help ban everyone in a row and did not receive a vrozumitelnova

W
Without Compromise 05.01.21

Demon59901 also
answer in Russian, but unfortunately, they do not always help ... and the answer will not come immediately, you have to wait

D
Demon59901 05.01.21

Without Compromise
Thanks

x
xXHASLXx 05.01.21

Without Compromise
I haven't seen something in the last 2 years that they communicate in Russian! Well, yes, there can be a google translator, insert it there and answer in their native language)))

L
LenivyiBob 05.01.21

There is infa that if you write in foreign language, then support is more willing to contact. Well, no one canceled politeness and punctuality.

T
Trucker69 05.01.21

friend, you can not write to them ... they will not answer

N
NoMercy_LilKids 05.01.21

Demon59901
There is no point in writing to them.
He wrote in Russian, in English, they do not answer, they have long since scored for support.

n
nat.mih 05.01.21

Demon59901
I personally and more than once addressed them. Answers in English and Russian. Their staff is less knowledgeable in Russian (in terms of the game, and not the language, they also write excellently in Russian). They answer very tactfully. The usual interval between creating a ticket and responding is about two days, but you definitely need to write at least something with the second message in the ticket, otherwise it will not be accepted for consideration at all.

H
Hobo sexual 05.01.21

Demon59901
I wrote in Russian, they also answered in Russian.

T
The dmitry disaire 05.01.21

Write in Russian)

D
Demon59901 05.01.21

Thanks friends!

W
Without Compromise 05.01.21

xXaLexX
Well, when I bought the game, I wrote in Russian and they answered me also in Russian. As it is now, I don't know ..

A
Awesome drew 05.01.21

They answered me once. But only the feeling that the solution to the problem is written not by a person, but by a bot

I
ILYA DDD 12.06.22

I was banned because of my younger brother, he downloaded cheats for me, please unban the account nickname PROSILYA

m
mrKaktak 12.06.22

ILYA DDD
It doesn't roll there))))

R
Ricch 12.06.22

ILYA DDD
I found where to write about the unban) Go buy a new account, or wait for your own to be unbanned