3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bard Buttercup 05.01.21 10:58 pm

Cabbot House Parsons Clinic, key needed (Fallout 4)

Where can I find the key to this clinic? When I took a quest to search for serum from Jack Cabbot, I climbed all over his house, climbed into the terminal, read about this Parsons clinic, found out what Jack's secret was, dug around all the offices and then went to look for serum. I found a serum, but how do I go to this Parsons clinic? I'd like to climb there. Where can I get the key from her?
6 Comments
Sort by:
o
orakul89 05.01.21

but isn't it given according to the plot? I think Cabbot himself sends us to the clinic.

C
Cucumber312 05.01.21

Bard Buttercup
Go further on the quest.

B
Bard Buttercup 05.01.21

orakul89
Liara
Aa, so I still found this serum, I didn't hand over to Cabbot. Looks like there will be more development when the quest is delivered. And I was already upset, I wanted so much to climb around this clinic. OK. topic closed

n
nikita2112 05.01.21

Bard Buttercup
Did you have a chick in the amphitheater? For some reason it won't spawn for me. Because of this, the quest hung.

B
Bard Buttercup 05.01.21

nikita2112
I don't know what kind of amphitheater. In this quest I got to the Parsons clinic, there is one babentia who guards the entrance to this clinic, threw me a tip on the raiders who have serum, I eliminated these raiders and took the serum. I haven't gone further yet

n
nestrbob 05.01.21

http://topasnew.ru/3162-tayna-doma-kebotov-kvesty-fallout-4-polnoe-prohozhdenie.html