3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Most most 05.01.21 10:58 pm

Restore Steam (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

How to restore the steam supply on the Solstheim quest? When I click on the column, it says "you do not have the required item." What subject? What do you need there?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Most most 05.01.21

I found on the Internet that in this quest Neloth has to follow me, change the water level in the room, then I need to find activating cubes. But he doesn't follow me. He stands at the lift and that's it. What to do?

P
Pril balsam 05.01.21

The most The most
There needs a cube. But first you need to flush the water for Neloth to follow you. Seek, disable. Look for a cube.
Or the door which needs to be opened,
He himself will not do anything.
All in your hands.
A good quest where you have to think with your head.

M
Most most 05.01.21

Cheryl
I had a bug there. Nelot must put the first cube himself, and then I use this cube to look for others ... I read that many people had such a bug. I had to add 1 cube to myself with the code, and when I opened the doors to the workshops, Neloth came running and I passed the quest without any problems.
In general - I really liked the quests on this island - interesting

P
Pril balsam 05.01.21

Yes, the addon is pretty cute

E
Evgeny Saveliev zds 05.01.21

Nothing is clear

a
arah 05.01.21

Evgeny Savelyev zds
What's not clear there?
As you enter with Neloth into the ruins, he will put the first cube on the rack. The passage will open or he will open it (I don't remember), take the cube and look for the rest along the way. When you need to supply steam directly or drain the water, think about where and how to use the cubes you have.

C
CRASHBULLET 05.01.21

The most
Rvchaga not?

s
saturn7774 05.01.21

As part of the collection of resonator stones for Kagrumez, the attached link contains a detailed description of the use of Nchardak cubes:
Spoilerhttp: //vk.com/topic-67742030_31470946