3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
natooral 05.01.21 11:06 pm

Are there any unique dialogues for the male and female characters? (Mass Effect 3)

Are there any unique dialogues for the male and female characters?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 05.01.21

eat
with cortez

M
Metalist1925 05.01.21

yes, definitely there. but they are negligible

A
Aonir 05.01.21

MunchkiN 616
This is for m, and for women - with Samantha Trainor.

G
Genka86 05.01.21

you can even hang Kelly Chambers if there is a fallback)))) there are enough dialogues if you choose any kind of eris)) soak Rex's sales like two fingers))) but it's for hardcore and a very bad guy))) and after such comments I always wait for cons)) )

A
Aonir 05.01.21

Genka86
killed Rex in the citadel, but I don't know about Kelly's hanging. How to arrange it? Purely out of curiosity, in the reference playthrough, she remained alive along with that imitator-spectrum from part 1 of the game.

G
Genka86 05.01.21

Phoenixisium is
at the docks when Kelly asks Shepard for forgiveness for giving information to the Ghost ... choose an answer like "How could you" .. and then next time at the docks the boys will say to each other that she hanged herself) )

M
MunchkiN 616 05.01.21

the Paragon Persian Kelly will have a very greyhound and will be killed on the citadel during a Cerberus raid. as far as I remember, the conversation at the Normandy at the post with the scanner can be heard.
in order to save her she must somehow say that she hide and roll over.

G
Genka86 05.01.21

MunchkiN 616
yeah ... choose the second answer: "Change your appearance" ... she will change her appearance and the troops of Cerberus will shout her name when raiding the Citadel, but without successfully)) she will remain alive))