3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlekseyHom 05.01.21 11:10 pm

What is this nonsense with assignments starting at about 35? (Spoilers!) (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

What nonsense started? You go through some tasks for the second time, with minor changes and modifiers, such as "invisible" or "extreme". Okay, if they were additional, but here you must definitely go through to advance through the plot.
I got stuck in a fight with Silent and all the desire to play was gone because of this.
13 Comments
Sort by:
J
Japhes 05.01.21

AlekseyHom
This is called a "surprise from Kojima". He stupidly did not do the third chapter, he did not manage to finish the second and hammered it with such a trash to increase the passage time.

S
ShiroiAkuma 05.01.21

They seem to be not necessary purely for fun and farming, and yellow ones gradually appear at this moment.
With me, the plot went further without them.

A
AlekseyHom 05.01.21

ShiroiAkuma
Not ... In the list of tasks hangs this and the rescue of an engineer on prostheses ... and some other such. No tasks without modifiers are not in the list ...

Japhes
In Steam, I also even saw about the absence of the third chapter ... Well, it was not on purpose - it was a conflict with the publisher that forced him, apparently.

J
Japhes 05.01.21

AlekseyHom
Try sideways to pass

m
motd 05.01.21

AlekseyHom Mark

her and bombie art. And everything is ok.

S
SVAEIG 05.01.21

You don't have to take on these tasks, the main thing is to go through side effects, a few passed side effects will open the next storyline.

And it is very easy for a sniper to defeat - call a tank, ride and shoot, where the optics shine

J
Jackfontaine 05.01.21

AlekseyHom
Quiet is very easy to knock out . Mark it with binoculars and call in air support with sleep gas. In fact, the second chapter looks like a complete hack compared to the first because of such "fillers".

G
GyJIeBeR 05.01.21

then s rank will not be given, killed with 4-5 splash with awp. in 5-10 minutes

A
AlekseyHom 05.01.21

Yeah ... It turns out there were tasks for the evacuation of children. Completed all 5. They are no different from the usual "prisoner evacuations". Neither you have any commercials, nor negotiations on the radio. The subsequent mission to destroy the convoy is all the same: how, why, why? .. It was necessary to quickly finish the development of the game, apparently.

w
w1rt 05.01.21

So do you have to pass them? missions with difficulty mod? or can you score? the plot will go further?

C
Crociato 05.01.21

w1rt
Optional. The main thing is to complete the missions marked with a yellow dot, they can be side missions. If there are no such missions, then go through the usual side missions and return to the base more often. By the way, where did you get stuck? I had that the next mission did not want to open, the replay of any other main mission helped.

w
w1rt 05.01.21

Crociato
only 33 and 34 are available (which are more complicated), the yellow side has gone through everything, nothing else is available except the white side. I arrive at the base, no more videos are shown, the plot does not go further.
and white side effects do not affect in any way, as far as I know.

C
Crociato 05.01.21

w1rt
I don't know exactly, but in my opinion they do. It seems that it happened more than once that after returning from a side mission to the helicopter, a message from Ocelot was launched, activating the story mission. Although the game may just have some kind of timer.