3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry Myasoedov 05.01.21 11:10 pm

Survival tactics (This War of Mine)

Each survives in a different way, each builds what he considers necessary, tell us what you are building
9 Comments
Sort by:
v
varw 05.01.21

Myasoedov Dmitry
I survived 45 days well, the war is not when it is not over!

E
Evgeny Chernikov 05.01.21

You can't last long without food and sound sleep ... First of all, I built beds, a stove and traps for rats (accordingly improving the workbench during the game). Raincoats are also extremely necessary - it is easier to die from dehydration. Improving the protection of the shelter, although extremely necessary thing, but I could hardly find resources for it - I improved the door almost at the end of the war. The only thing that I did not have time to master was the distillation apparatus). Unfortunately, no losses have been done so far. Who was shot on the sortie ... depression left and did not return ...

D
Dmitry Myasoedov 05.01.21

Evgeny Chernikov I
shouldn't have built a distillation apparatus, soldiers will give a lot for moonshine

p
pekaface 05.01.21

If interested, I can rivet a guide based on strangers and my own experience.

a
alexisbn 05.01.21

pekaface
Come on, it will be interesting for me to read, and the rest of the newcomers too

p
pekaface 05.01.21

alexisbn
http://forums.playground.ru/this_war_of_mine/moj_gajd-901466/

T
Tatarin2 05.01.21

When I play a couple of games a week, I build a machine tool and a stove, but I don't have time to build others yet, and I die somewhere on days 22-25.

S
SaIIIa 05.01.21

the game loses interest too quickly, although at the very beginning it is very interesting to survive, of course, when there is nothing and you need to equip your home. You will pass it in 1 day, if you play all day, I will answer you.

S
SaIIIa 05.01.21

There are several guides on the internet, there it is clearly spelled out, even according to actions, what to do at the very beginning and how to survive in general. Although according to the plot you can be in a shelter for up to 80 days, in reality your shelter will become a real bunker with alarm doors, a moonshine workshop, vegetable gardens and a whole arsenal of weapons and equipment by about 17-20 days and the interest in playing IMMEDIATELY disappears. since you already have everything and you no longer need to make sorties. But somehow you have to drag out another 20 or more days! And somehow like this. In general, interest in the game disappears long before its final