3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Konstantin Mos 05.01.21 11:13 pm

How do you like update 1.6? (Fallout Shelter)

I can’t tear myself away, I really like the update, new lacings and the idea with Nuclear Cola .....
super
who have already played write, I wonder how many of us)
26 Comments
Sort by:
W
WeedJaeger 05.01.21

Kosten Sk
What did you download on a PC or on a phone, if the phone is just super
I really liked that new locations were added and that now it makes sense to send residents to the wasteland

M
Mr. Sains 05.01.21

And where is the PC version, after all, they seem to have promised that there will be a PC version, but there is none, and if there is, where can I download it?

M
Mikhail Golokhvast 05.01.21

Mr. Sains well, here's the off site http://www.falloutshelter.com/, there is even no PC version (

K
Kirill22092 05.01.21

Hopefully it will come out in incentive (although very unlikely, since there is not a word about the game in steamdb), but they can release it exclusively for their launcher.

M

Kirill22092
I think it will be in the browser on their website

M

Qqqs
right now would be banned for insults, and without

m
macllane 05.01.21

chic update) more often

D
Delqado 05.01.21

Also very pleased. It is a pity that the game began to load even longer. Rather on a PC.

b
bazilews 05.01.21

The game is full of slag !!!

r
rockpower 05.01.21

The game is already available on pc. Who is from Russia, run the launcher through the VPN of another country and it will appear
Interested in another question: how to transfer saves from Google account and where are they generally stored in the PC version

K
Kirill22092 05.01.21

Hah, I was right, they distribute through their launcher, it's a pity not through Steam (((

C
CoCoSiK 05.01.21

Well. The update is great. Finally they made it possible to move around the location. True only on missions. And finally, we made tasks that the inhabitants themselves can perform. Not a bad idea with cola kernels. Spent a little to speed up travel and craft items

K
Konstantin Mos 05.01.21

rockpower
tell me how to do it, in HP

A
ArmyMan 05.01.21

rockpower
Saves in the PC version are stored in the path C: Users User_name Documents my games Fallout Shelter (for example Win10)

M
Mister Pomoshnik 05.01.21

Guys, how can I change the language to Russian on a PC?

S
Shif077 05.01.21

An excellent update, kokras for those whose folich 4 did not go))

S
Shif077 05.01.21

Vladik Veryasov 12
To change the language to Russian: create a shortcut on the desktop of the FalloutShelter.exe file and set the -language parameter in the properties ru
Example:
D: /Games/FalloutShelter/FalloutShelter.exe -language ru

M
Mister Pomoshnik 05.01.21

Shif077
Thanks buddy!

A
Alexander Predvoditelev 05.01.21

The update is good, the quests diversified the game, although the quests themselves are monotonous (maybe so far it seems to me, I have completed them a little so far). I play both on a tablet (Android) and on a PC. I'm happy with everything)

K
Konstantin Mos 05.01.21

Shif077
where to fit?